Pricedex is an established and growing technology company offering a highly robust suite of Product Information and Pricing Management (PIM) software to manage product, part, and pricing information. Our AutoPIM Pro? software solution is considered ?second to none' in the Automotive and Commercial Vehicle aftermarkets. We are immediately seeking a Software Sales Representative, who has the ?energy of a hunter and the perseverance of a farmer? to make their mark. Location: Brockville, Ontario (40 minutes from Kingston, 1 hour from Ottawa, 90 minutes from West Island of Montreal)
Experience in selling Product Information Management (PIM) systems or other large-scale Publishing, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications/tools or other major IT solutions would be a definite added asset.
Knowledge of and/or relationships in the North American automotive aftermarket sector would be a definite additional asset.
Pricedex Software is a growing Canadian software technology company, a leader in the global automotive, commercial vehicle and industrial equipment aftermarkets. We develop and provide Product Information Management (PIM) software solutions to the industry to manage all aspects of its product, part and pricing management, and cataloguing and publishing processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate, reporting to the Director of Business Development, will work collaboratively with him and other members of the Pricedex team to:
- Generate leads using prospecting and other marketing techniques
- Introduce Pricedex and its value proposition to target companies
- Manage and participate in a "solution sale" pre-sale process with prospects
- Participate in trade shows, industry association meetings and other networking events to develop new relationships and sales opportunities?
Preference will be given to candidates with a good combination of some or all of the following skills and experience. We are seeking someone who is:
- Experienced and able to show a progressive track record
- A highly motivated problem solver
- Equally enthusiastic about "opening doors" as "closing the deal"
- A strong communicator both orally and in writing
- Knowledgeable and comfortable with complex software solutions
- Computer literate in MS Office applications and Sales/Pipeline Management?
- Capable of "Top-Down" selling and "Bottom-Up" qualifying
- An independent worker but is also a high-functioning team player
- Disciplined in all aspects of the sales cycle
- Genuine and sincerely enjoys the business of ?solution' selling
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a valid Canadian passport
- Must be willing to locate within a close radius of, and work from, headquarters in Brockville, Ontario Canada
- Include a cover letter explaining why you would like to be considered, along with a resume.
A generous compensation plan will be offered commensurate with fit and experience.
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Vision, etc.