At Pedelta, we offer challenging and exciting opportunities for our professionals by maintaining an excellent social and knowledge-sharing environment. We put people first and aim to attract, mentor, and retain the best professionals to excel
Pedelta is seeking an experienced and passionate professional to serve as Head of Business Development & Marketing, leading proposals for infrastructures projects to help grow our engineering business in Canada.
In this position, you will be part of our global team of business development focused on bridge and structural engineering. In addition, you will be challenged with developing and executing compelling proposals for qualifications and presentations. You will work with our engineering team in Toronto and other international offices. You will report to the directors in Canada.
Typical responsibilities of this position include:
- Undertake market analysis and business development in Canada.
- Perform market research and perform other business development duties as assigned to pursue opportunities.
- Manage with technical staff's support the proposal process from start to finish, including pre-positioning, strategy, proposal production, and interview preparation.
- Develop marketing resources for potential clients and perform other marketing and business development duties as assigned.
- Create and maintain customer relationships.
- Work with internal client managers and teams in the development of business development and marketing strategies.
- Attend industry and client events as needed.
- Track and maintain marketing information to populate company data systems: pursuit and contract information, photography, resumes, references and project profiles.
- Communicate and collaborate with staff in other offices.
We are seeking a candidate with the following qualifications and experience to join our transportation team in Toronto:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Minimum 5 years' experience in business development or related services for the transportation engineering industry in Canada.
- Technical understanding of the proposal production process for professional services.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter and motivated and able to work effectively autonomously and as a team member.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks with limited supervision.
- Strong teamwork spirit and high decision-making abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-stress and deadline drive environment with high attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of French and the Quebec market is an asset.
Pedelta offers a full-time position in our office in Toronto, Ontario.
Employees at Pedelta receive competitive compensation and health care benefits and may also qualify for financial support for ongoing learning and development to help them reach their full potential.
Join Pedelta and become part of our team!
If you do not find an open position that suits your qualifications, but you are passionate about structural engineering, please contact us. Please send us a brief resume defining your career goals, skills, education, and experience to make it possible to find you when there is a future opportunity.
We would like to hear from you.