- Assist with Consumer Relationship Management by working with our Client Care Administrator.
- To avoid opportunities being lost, work with our Director of Agent Success to assist in database management and accountability reporting.
- Coordinate with our Leadership team to assist execute various plans, programs, and initiatives.
- Delivery of feature magazines, pre-listing packages, cheques, keys, lockboxes etc.
- Assist our staff with social media management.
- Outbound calls to agents that have shown properties we have listed to collect feedback.
- Every day will be different, and this job will change with time - you won't be bored for sure!
- Monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines.
35,000 - $39,000 yearly
- You are hungry and enthusiastic to learn, develop, and improve every day.
- You're adaptable and resilient when subjected to a barrage of urgent demands on your attention.
- You're not scared to speak your mind in order to improve something.
- You have no trouble empathizing with others.
- You like assisting people and coming up with innovative solutions to their problems.
- You are proactive, forward-thinking, and have the ability to ?think on your feet.?
- You have high standards for your work and are a high-capacity worker.
- You have a ?figure it out? attitude about any new project or task you haven't done before...you are a highly driven self-starter and a quick learner.
- An Ontario Real Estate Licence would be an asset.
- The only acceptable standard is excellence and world-class quality work.
- Positive, friendly, and good-humored personality.
- Fast, efficient, and proficient work.
- Exceptional information researching abilities. Familiar with a variety of sophisticated tools, techniques, and resources for locating and discovering needed data and resources.
- Superior skills in Excel, Word, and cloud-based tools.
- Excellent verbal, written, and editing skills.
- Residence in the Newmarket/surrounding area with reliable transport.
The Polsinello Team at REMAX is a top producing real estate team in the Greater Toronto Area with Team Partners operating in York Region, Simcoe County, Durham Region and Toronto. We are building a collaborative, transparent, and dynamic culture for sales agents that want a high level of support, leads, pre-booked appointments, admin staff, and coaching for success.
We run a clean, organized, and efficient operation. We always adhere to the highest standards of integrity and ethical business practices.