- Location: This opportunity has the ability to be remotely based within Canada, or onsite/hybrid/remote in the Vancouver, BC Lower Mainland.
- Annual Base Salary: $46,000 to $52,000 CAD
- Please note that employment is contingent upon the successful completion of reference checks and background checks.
- When applying, please upload your application files in PDF format only.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Safe Software is looking for a talented Inside Sales person who has a passion for pursuing a career in sales/technology and is interested in becoming part of one of the fastest growing data integration companies in the world! As an Inside Sales person, you will work closely with the Account/Channel Manager(s) to help build and expand relationships with customers and prospects in various different industries and regions at Safe.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Customer Engagement team first and foremost is a team that prioritizes our customers' needs. Our focus isn't about closing, it's about helping. You'll assist in building and maintaining relationships with leads and customers, and help them understand how our FME Platform can benefit them, without relying on high-pressure sales tactics. We focus on the overall customer experience and we believe in our software, and let the results speak for themselves.
What You'll Be Doing
As an Inside Sales person here's what you'll get to do:
- Assist with identifying new sales opportunities: Working alongside our team of Account Managers, you'll use a number of tools at your disposal to identify and reach out to potential new customers in various different industries. You'll help prepare for product demos, help answer questions about our product line, investigate order related issues and update our client database.
- Nurture client relationships: Safe is looking to expand our reach with a number of sectors across Canada and the U.S. In this role, you will assist the Account Manager with maintaining the existing and well-developed relationships with our current customers. By providing first-class customer experience, you will play an integral role in ensuring our customers' needs are tended to swiftly and maintain a high level of customer retention.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders: Work alongside other customer-facing teams, such as the Partner and Customer Success teams, to ensure a seamless and successful customer experience.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelors in Business or a related field
- Passionate about technology. You are curious about data inter-connectivity and how data, databases, and systems flow and communicate with one another.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills. You put an emphasis on problem solving to ensure that our customers receive top notch service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - You have an excellent command of the English language and are confident in your writing abilities to communicate with the team as well as with external stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills - You effectively manage numerous responsibilities such as meetings, demos, calls, etc. You are able to organize your time efficiently to tackle the many tasks ahead!
- Team Player - You thrive working with others in our fluid team and are open to rolling up your sleeves to help out the team when needed.
- Familiarity with CRM, such as Salesforce.
ABOUT SAFE SOFTWARE
Safe Software is the creator and developer of FME - the data integration platform with the best support for spatial data worldwide. Over 10,000 organizations around the world use FME in industries like AEC, government, utilities, and transportation to maximize the value of their data.
Founded in 1993, Safe is headquartered in Surrey, BC with over 200 team members and counting. We're always looking for talented individuals with diverse backgrounds who are determined to learn and grow. Are you ready to join the team?
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Safe Software is an equal opportunity employer and we truly believe that innovation and strength begin with diversity and inclusion. We welcome all candidates regardless of race, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, ability, disability, national or ethnic origin, political belief, religion, or family status. Should you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please contact via Isarta.