Who are we looking for? (You!):
We are searching for a talented, self-starting and highly motivated individual to join our growing sales team as a Senior Sales Development Representative (SSDR). The SSDR will form a critical part of the top of our sales funnel: breaking into new accounts and reaching contacts at all levels of our target customer segments in the US and Canada.
We want a high performer who loves technology, is hungry for success, wants to be a part of a fast-growing software startup company and ultimately wants to establish a career in sales. This role has lots of room for growth as we envision continuing to expand this team quickly!
Are you up for the challenge?:
You have a track record of success and possess incredibly polished phone and written communication skills. Your day-to-day will include close collaboration with the wider sales team.
You are a researcher, able to leverage various tools and methodologies that uncover exciting ways to relate to our prospects. You are naturally curious and want to learn more about our customers' business and operational challenges. You also see rejection as an opportunity to grow, to find out what's not working, and to persevere.
Responsibilities: how you will get your hands dirty:
- Find and implement innovative ways to drive outbound prospecting.
- Educate and develop leads through outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails and other creative campaigns.
- Prospect into a target account list ranging from small/medium businesses to enterprise-level organizations in pipeline construction, electrical instrumentation, water management, utility construction and other similar prospects in the energy and construction space; forming relationships with contacts from Field Managers and Directors of Operations to C-Level executives.
- Own a sales cadence by making cold calls to map and penetrate accounts, define email templates, and create sequences
- Maximize the value of our CRM (Hubspot) by leveraging all of its functionality.
- Be tenacious. Conduct follow-up calls and emails with qualified prospects until meetings are set.
- Partner with our marketing team to envision new ways to attract potential clients.
- Hit or exceed meeting and call quotas.
- Passionate about technology, entrepreneurship and extremely savvy when it comes to B2B SaaS products (and ideally, sales of them).
- Demonstrated ?Hunter? mentality, willingness to prospect and fill the sales pipeline through cold calling, email, and social selling campaigns.
- Experience working with CRMs, (HubSpot is a plus), or at least extremely familiar with web applications.
- Experience cold-calling and cold-emailing.
- Capacity to work under pressure in a fast-paced, and ever-changing environment.
- University or college degree or equivalent relevant experience. A degree in Business or Computer Science is an asset.
- Exceptional written and verbal English skills. You must be able to speak clearly over the phone, as this is where most of the magic happens in your role.
- Ideally a few years of career experience; preferably some experience in B2B software sales.
Going forward, Aimsio will be Remote First which means we're flexible about where you live in Canada as long as you have a place in your home you can work from. However, we can currently only consider candidates who are legally able to work for us in Canada without requiring sponsorship.
Compensation: get rewarded:
You will receive a competitive base salary, plus a commission determined by On Target Earnings.
You will also receive our full health and wellness benefits plan. Our employee benefits include employer-paid health and dental, a wellness account, paid vacation (and flex!), a Remote-First hardware/home office subsidy, and RRSP/TFSA matching.
To apply, please include in your resume IN PDF FORMAT, a cover letter, and any social media links you are willing to share!
To be considered, you must be eligible to work in Canada without requiring sponsorship from Aimsio.
For insights into our hiring process, please read our blog (https://blog.aimsio.com/aimsio-academy/your-guide-to-getting-a-job-at-aimsio).
Give us a creep. We're on Instagram (aimsio_inc), Facebook (@aimsio) and Twitter (@aimsioinc). And please check out our Careers page, too: https://aimsio.com/careers/