?PBS is the fastest growing ?All Inclusive Business Platform? vendor in North America and we've only just begun! ?
We are changing the way people buy and service cars one dealership at a time. In business for over 30 years, PBS is the third largest DMS (Dealership Management System) provider to the North American retail automotive industry. Each month we welcome hundreds of new users to our software platform, and we need your help.
We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management, and accounting modules.
And that's where you come into the picture. While specific roles are posted, PBS is always open to pivoting with quality people and adding to the team based on your skills and the needs of our customers. After you join the team, we will continue the process of moving you into new roles based on your talents, growth, and interests.
Our marketing and communications team is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist. This person owns our digital marketing campaigns and initiatives by helping PBS create compelling user journeys that, drive acquisition and provide content for an engaging customer experience.
- You thrive on helping solve PBS' most pressing needs by utilizing digital marketing strategies and have a full toolbox of digital experience including website operation, UX, social media, mobile, SEO, SEM, email and digital multimedia.
- You've made it your passion to understand digital journeys inside and out. Your understanding of audiences, behaviours, platforms, media and conversions grasp business needs
- Implement content strategies for marketing campaigns on a variety of platforms including social media and email marketing campaigns with a focus on personalization
- Collaborate with multiple client groups to source and verify content, build copy and create
- Own the planning, execution, optimization, budget pacing and reporting across various media platforms
- Support our in-house product marketing teams to deliver on targeted engagement outreach and content
- Advise on our paid search strategy
- Working with our Communications team providing social media content planning and copywriting
- Build, test and QA email campaigns
- Be the steward of our CRM data
- Manage and enhance digital touchpoints, platforms, and tools in support of digital marketing goals.
- Track and analyze campaigns for improvements and provide feedback and recommendations to stakeholders (internal and external) and vendors.
- Degree or diploma in advertising, digital marketing or similar education
- Three to five years of related work experience in digital marketing.
- Working knowledge of digital development and production requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Google Analytics, Google Ads certifications desired
- HubSpot or equivalent certification in digital marketing required.
- Collaborative and friendly team member, able to manage multiple projects and deliver on deadlines
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and Google webmaster tools and console
- Working-level skills with the Microsoft Office Suite.
What we offer:
- Internal promotion and growth opportunities
- An education department dedicated to helping you with professional and personal development
- Diverse Working environment
- Supportive corporate culture
- Medical and Dental Health Benefits
- Health Spending Account
- Paid sick time and flex days
- Access to an onsite gym at some locations and/or corporate membership to Goodlife
- Free parking
- Staff events
- Great referral bonus
- Staff discounts with GM, Dell, and more.
Job Type: Full-time