ZCG is a unique life science industry focused consulting organization headquartered in North America that provides direct and indirect consulting services within the areas of life science industry verticals.
We're looking for a passionate, empathetic and results-oriented Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us grow our workforce. You will be the ambassador of our mission, connecting meaningfully with our candidates to share our compelling story. You'll partner with hiring managers and executives across the organization to support every aspect of hiring in the organization, from interviewing to closing candidates. This is an incredible opportunity to grow your skills in every facet of full cycle recruiting and contribute to an organization making a real difference in people's lives.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for recruiting and hiring needs across multiple divisions. You will handle all aspects of job requisitions, sourcing, recruitment administration, and scheduling interviews. Talent Acquisition is part of the HR team here at ZCG, so the TA Specialist will assist with onboarding needs and manage special projects relating to recruiting and business development activities. The TA Specialist will report the the TA Manager and support the hiring needs of a fast paced, growing organization like ZCG.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting process including finding, filtering, qualifying, and presenting candidates, as well as consulting with hiring managers
- Proactively build and own a sourcing pipeline of diverse talent related to current openings
- Collaborate and work directly with hiring managers to build a rapport and collect information and qualifications regarding open requisitions
- Conduct pre-screening interviews to ensure candidates' knowledge, skills and abilities match position requirements and candidates wants/needs match ZCG business requirements
- Responsible for recruitment administation which includes: following up with applicants, tracking pre-employment background clearances and maintaining applicant files
- Maintain applicant tracking system and ensure appropriate recruiting records and statistics are maintained
- Manage job postings on a variety of external job boards.
- Research and recommend new job boards and generate leads through various recruiting channels to grow our talent pool
- Update and review job descriptions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - ability to inspire and motivate candidates about the mission and work of ZCG
- Strong process and project execution skills including a commitment to follow-through with all candidates in a way that is consistent with the values of ZCG
- Must be flexible & adaptable, with the ability to hire across a variety of disciplines, experience levels, and compensation plans
- Experience with recruitment tools or comparable Applicant Tracking Systems
- Demonstrated success in building strong relationships across teams; working collaboratively and thoughtfully
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, mission-driven organization
- Ability to work independently and be a proactive communicator
Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, Negotiation Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Good Judgment, Reliablility