Marketing and Communications Manager
Reporting to the Director of Membership, the Marketing and Communications Manager ensures that the member experience at the Royal Glenora Club consistently embodies our Vision:
The RGC is the family-oriented athletic and social club that people want to be a part of for life.
This position is responsible for marketing, business communications, public relations, and project management to elevate the RGC's public profile, offering state-of-the-art marketing advice to the Senior Management Team and enacting annual marketing and communications strategies. Marketing of the Club to both Members and Non-Members will place the Royal Glenora Club at the highest standard of a private member club.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in the development of marketing strategies to support current operations and growth initiatives
- Collaborate to define, develop, implement and execute marketing strategies for multiple business lines, products and targeted market segments to capitalize on new and existing opportunities.
- Consistently measure results using key performance measures and prepare analytics and measurement on KPIs
- Maximize resources to achieve results efficiently using creativity and new approaches
- Expand RGC's profile in the community, on social media and online by staying current and adapting to trends
- Proactively work with all departments within the Club to understand and meet their Marketing needs, both internally and externally
- Carry out all required projects, mandates and action items related to RGC Marketing activities
- Design, develop, and implement communications strategies related to RGC's activities and programs, based on target groups and priorities identified with Senior Management
- Lead in the writing and proofreading of internal and external communications.
- Create, produce, and disseminate various print publications, such as Member newsletter, Royal Review, Program Guide, and event signage.
- Ensure communications and promotional materials and external platforms maintain brand integrity.
- Directly manage RGC's social media, website, and on-line presence, supporting the generation of content in support of the RGC's brand, and overseeing advertising and promotions.
- Assist in planning and coordinating special events.
- Direct management of the Digital Marketing and Brand Coordinator
- Strong, people focused leadership, including recruitment, training, and performance management, and leading the annual Performance Review process
- Personal/professional conduct demonstrates RGC Core Values and Code of Conduct. Demonstrates ethical principles in all daily activities.
- Assumes personal responsibility for professional development. Actively promotes development of self and others through participation in professional organizations, educational opportunities, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business preferred
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in developing Marketing Plans, both internal and external
- Superior Verbal and written communications skills
- Event Planning and execution
- Superior knowledge of social media platform utilization and metrics
- Confident presentation and Public Speaking skills
Please email your resume via Isarta