Job Description :
Sourcing Specialist - Talent Acquisition
HR - 601 W Broadway 10th fl
Regular Full Time
As soon as possible
Days off: Saturday, Sunday, Statutory Holidays
$30.33 - $43.60 per hour
COME JOIN OUR MANAGMENT TALENT ACQUISITION TEAM!
Vancouver Coastal Health is looking for a Sourcing Specialist to join the Management Talent Acquisition team. Apply today to join our team!
As a Sourcing Specialist with Vancouver Coastal Health you will:
- Support the identification of external and internal talent across a diverse portfolio and support the talent acquisition of healthcare leadership professionals into Vancouver Coastal Health career opportunities.
- Be responsible for building a strong talent pipeline for VCH current and future staffing needs.
- Utilize strong relationship management skills, develop and execute strategic sourcing plans to feed talent pipelines and works within Talent Acquisition and other People Team departments to network with internal and external partners and vendors to strengthen the VCH employee value proposition.
- Provide value-add advice and guidance, and works closely with Recruiters to support sourcing strategies by researching, developing, and leveraging talent pools and new approaches to sourcing.
- Identify suitable candidates for VCH's executive and leadership search process and supports the development of an overall search strategy.
- Leverage data and metrics to generate meaningful insights that drive VCH Talent programs and supports VCH's Talent Acquisition systems including ATS, ePriorities, and psychometric assessments by regularly conducting internal utilization reports and analyzing information to support VCH's talent acquisition programs.
Education & Experience
- Relevant degree in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Psychology or a related field
- Three (3) years' experience in a role supporting recruitment, sourcing, interviewing and hiring processes within a complex organization.
Knowledge & Abilities
- Extensive knowledge of Talent Sourcing and Recruitment and Selection best practices
- Knowledge of human resource policies and procedures as they relate to recruitment and exercises considerable judgment, tact and discretion in preparing, disclosing and handling information of a confidential and/or sensitive nature
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence others
- Knowledge of Boolean strings and various Internet search techniques and expertise with Internet and advanced search tools and techniques
- Extensive experience using LinkedIn Recruiter, recruitment search methods, and social media Professional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple initiatives
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Talent Management Systems, and psychometric assessment experience a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with strict attention to detail to plan and prioritize work and balance multiple activities concurrently.
- Demonstrates creativity, resourcefulness, and an excellent customer service-orientation
- Thrives when working in a fast-paced environment and contributes to maintaining a positive and welcoming work environment.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
As per the current Public Health Orders (Long Term Care/Seniors Assisted Living Provincial Health Officer Order and the Health Sector Order), as of October 26, 2021, all employees working for Vancouver Coastal Health must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Proof of vaccination status will be required.
WHY JOIN VANCOUVER COASTAL HEALTH?
VCH is a world class innovator in medical care, research and teaching, delivering service to more than one million BC residents. At VCH, we embrace thinking boldly, taking smart risks, and "going first" when we believe it will lead to the best possible outcomes for patients and their families. We invite you to join us in creating healthy lives in healthy communities by showcasing our passion for care, connection to the communities we serve and our culture of teamwork that makes VCH a great place to work.
- Comprehensive health benefits package, including MSP, extended health and dental and municipal pension plan
- Grow your career with employer-paid training and leadership development opportunities
- Wellness supports, including counselling, critical incident and innovative wellness services are available to employees and their immediate families
- Award-winning recognition programs to honour staff, medical staff and volunteers
- Access to exclusive discount offers and deals for VCH staff
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are essential to our goals of creating a great place to work and delivering exceptional care. We acknowledge and accommodate unique differences and ensure special measures are in place so that all prospective and current employees are given an opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to building a representative workforce and encourage applications reflecting diversity of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, racialization or ancestry, disability, political belief, religion, marital or family status, age, and/or status as a First Nation, Metis, Inuit, or Indigenous person.
Vancouver Coastal Health is proud to be recognized as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers in 2022
Please note a resume is required to apply for this posting.
Hours of work may vary subject to project requirements.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for this posting.
***Employees of VCH must apply via the Internal Application Process. Refer to the https://my.vch.ca/working-here/job-postings site for How to Apply instructions. Current VCH employees who apply to this posting using this external site will be considered as an external candidate. Seniority will not apply.***
Thank you for your interest in Vancouver Coastal Health.