In your new role you will:
- Own the G2M strategy for target applications, and lead their global roll-out to a cross-functional team
- Understand use cases, architectures, ecosystems and technical requirements for customer end products in these applications, at a global level
- Articulate value proposition of Infineon's IoT, Compute & Wireless offering for these applications
- Grow market share for Infineon's MCU, Wi-Fi and BT/BLE/802.15.4 products, by driving opportunities in collaboration with Product Lines and regional teams
- Create and deploy technical marketing collaterals (presentations, trainings, competitive analysis, webinars, demos) to Regional Marketing, Sales and FAE personnel
- Significantly contributes to Infineon's offering definition and roadmap (products, software, solutions, ecosystem partners, services)
- Deeply collaborate with product marketing teams on pricing, technical requirements for new products, and new product introductions
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- 10+ years' experience in semiconductors (or relevant IoT industry) working with microcontrollers and wireless connectivity in Product Marketing, Technical Marketing, Application Engineering, FAE or Sales roles
- Knowledge of the Smart Home and/or Smart Building space: customer base, standards, product opportunities and industry dynamics
- Experience collaborating with Sales and Regional Marketing to drive revenue and market share growth
- Ability to acquire and apply in-depth knowledge of evolving applications
- Experience in preparing and delivering customer presentations and building relationships with key customers, partners and distributors
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strategic thinking and attention to details
- Strong organization and time-management skills
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
The Connected Secure Systems (CSS) segment offers comprehensive systems for a secure, networked world with a portfolio built around reliable, trendsetting microcontrollers as well as wireless connectivity and security solutions. Over the past decades, CSS has developed microcontroller, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and combined connectivity solutions (known as connectivity combos) and hardware-based security technologies. The products are used in a broad range of applications: from consumer electronics, IoT and home appliances to IT equipment, cloud security and networked cars all the way to credit and debit cards, electronic passports and IDs. With its leading technologies in the areas of computing, connectivity and security, CSS makes a decisive contribution to protecting today's and tomorrow's networked systems.
Click here for more information about working at CSS with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #CSSDreamJobs.