Our company currently has an exciting opportunity for an Event Marketing Assistant at our creative promotional marketing firm in Vancouver/Burnaby. Our company provides specialized marketing campaigns to suit each of our client's unique company culture.
As an Event Marketing Assistant, you will receive valuable experience in event set up and execution and retail event marketing. The ideal Assistant will be an exceptional communicator and confident engaging with consumers and clients alike.
The Event Marketing Assistant will work in a family-oriented, team atmosphere centred on promoting confidence, success, and growth. Our company is committed to providing full, hands-on training to ensure our team's success and broaden their experiences. Our team needs an enthusiastic candidate who has a student mentality and is driven to succeed.
Responsibilities of the Event Marketing Assistant:
- Build and maintain rapport with customers in-store to establish proper channels of communication, contribute to a positive environment, and effectively meet company and client objectives.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of clients' products and conduct product demos to create a unique and positive brand experience.
- Liaise with major retailers and prestigious clientele to create tailored retail events to suit each clients' needs.
- Assist in event set-up, tear down, and execution.
- Plan promotions and events, including development of ideas and creation of events calendar.
- Complete administrative duties promptly after each shift.
Requirements of the Event Marketing Assistant:
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English.
- 1-2 years' experience in retail customer service or management, retail events, event planning/event coordinating, promotional marketing, field marketing, brand promotions, and other environments providing retail customer service or promotional marketing support an asset.
- Must be a self-starter, creative, flexible, and possess the ability to multi-task.
- Comfortable approaching, engaging, and speaking to the general public on a regular basis.
- Positive, energetic personality capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Regular access to a vehicle is preferred.
- Must be looking for full time hours (40 per week).
- Please note - this is not a digital marketing position
- We offer a base rate of 2900$ per month.
- We also have a competitive commission plan, and other bonuses and incentives.
About NuVision Promotions.:
NuVision Promotions is a promotional event marketing firm dedicated to transforming our clients' brands through effective marketing campaigns. We're enthusiastic about building interactive campaigns that intrigue and attract potential customers. Our client centred approach, as well as our top-notch services, has allowed us to understand our clients' goals and accordingly formulate a strategy that will help them to gain additional customers. At NuVision, we work with well-known firms. With our unique approach to sales and marketing, we have met every project's unique business needs. When a client approaches us, before proposing a marketing strategy, we prefer to understand their requirements and create a plan to help them promote their services in the most effective manner.