ATTITUDE is a fast-growing Montreal-based company that designs natural body and household products with the highest quality standards, then distributes them in over 55 countries.
We all want to be actors of change, so our global approach aims to Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Reforest to contribute to the restoration of the planet. The concept is simple. For each product purchased online or in a participating store, ATTITUDE will plant a tree.
ATTITUDE products are ECOLOGO® certified, 100% vegan and cruelty-free (PETA), they are also free of any ingredients of concern by the EWG. To help families live healthily, and meet all their needs, we have created several product lines: Sensitive Skin, Sun Care, Body Care, Baby & Kid, Household and Pet Care. We have designed the most reassuring products possible for you, your family and the planet.
The Web Merchandiser works closely with the E-Commerce and Digital Marketing teams. The incumbent is responsible for multiple initiatives to increase online sales, including the integration, coordination, and maintenance of generic and personalized content on various digital platforms that are part of the ecosystem.
- Follow up on the arrival of new products, product creation and ensure accuracy in all aspects of the product: price, photos, description, format and technical specifications, while optimizing existing product sheets.
- Ensure that all products are displayed correctly on the website and on Amazon
- Manage the product release schedule and coordinate with the ecommerce and marketing team to ensure that all products are released at the right time.
- Follow up on cases and requests for changes to product listings with Amazon
- Participate and execute merchandising strategy to optimize sales (product placement, bundling, complementary products, etc.)
- Establish a product categorization plan and create cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Manage and update categories and trends in response to sales results and trends, seasonal factors, campaigns and buying strategies.
- Ensure that store navigation and hierarchy is respected and maintained.
- Ensure product availability, working closely with the logistics department to minimize stock-outs.
- Participate in the integration of SEO recommendations
- Improve product search, increase conversion, and simplify the online shopping experience.
- Help maintain the overall quality of our store aesthetics and product performance.
- Participate in the various tests related to the addition of new functions on the website.
- Responsible for the documentation of projects including plans and follow-ups.
- Responsible for the creation and sharing of various reports.
- Fluency in French and English, spoken and written.
- Bachelor's degree in Administration, Marketing or related field.
- 2 years in a similar position.
- Knowledge of web platforms (Ecom, PIM, CMS, etc.), Shopify and Amazon experience an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly advanced Excel functions
- Knowledge of traffic analysis tools (Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc)
- Applicable knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team
- Autonomous and initiative
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and good organization
- Versatile and resourceful
- Creative, passionate, and committed.
- Able to work quickly and on several projects at the same time
- Passionate about e-commerce and digital marketing
- Experience in the retail and consumer products sector
Start date: Immediate
Annual salary: According to qualifications
Workplace: Montreal (Mile End)
Please submit your application by sending us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are qualified for this position before July 4th, 2022.
*The masculine gender is used to lighten the text.