Coast Hotels is a dynamic and growing brand. Our culture is rooted in our values, leadership accountability, and the growth and development of our Ambassadors.
The Sales Manager will contribute to the overall success of the hotel by providing superior customer service and selling products and/or services that maximize revenues as identified in the Coast Hotels' strategic plan.
- Performs specialized duties in relation to Sales, such as: acting as a key point of contact with the client; qualifying the business and liaising with the external customer and internal contact to deliver the service; promoting Coasts products and services; assisting with the organization and execution of sales campaigns and participating in tradeshows or other promotions related to Sales; identifying opportunities for increasing revenues and market share for the assigned markets; developing and initiating cross property sales opportunities for other Coast Hotels locations
- Achieves timely and accurate processing of professional quote presentations, contracts, reports and client correspondence by proficiency in administrative duties, including keeping detailed and updated client records
- Establishes and communicates clear objectives, targets, and operational quality standards for Sales
- Monitors the quality of work and provides feedback on the degree to which operational standards are met, i.e., yield management practices are followed by both rooms and catering to maximize revenues and meet approved sales targets
- Participates in site inspections, client appointments, client events as needed to broaden market share
- Follows up on internal/external inquiries related to the sales function within the functional area
- Demonstrates a superior customer service attitude with internal/external contacts, which includes listening to and understanding the needs of guests; anticipating and addressing concerns and requirements; looking for opportunities to exceed expectations; and escalating issues as necessary
- Delivers excellent service aligned with company policies and brand promises; removes barriers to delivering exceptional guest experiences
- Resolves issues and identifies when to escalate them
- Liaising with other departments as required
- Other duties as required
- Secondary school diploma
- 2 - 4 years of related Sales experience with at least 1 year in a hotel sales role
- Advanced interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent phone manner/etiquette and communications skills with emphasis on demonstrated ability to sell the hotel services
- Intermediate level in use of MS Office Suite
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Ability to multi task and meet multiple deadlines
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Some experience with conflict resolution an asset
- Experience dealing with fast-paced customer service-oriented environmentsUnderstand and speak second language is an asset
- Exemplifies the Coast Core Values and enjoys working in a culture of accountability Coast Hotels offers a variety of benefits, including competitive wages & benefits, employee discounts, training & development, career advancement opportunities & more!
Upon hire, candidates must provide COVID-19 vaccine card.
Coast Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Coast Hotels would like to thank all interested applicants
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
NO PLACE LIKE COAST