We are a growing, passionate and innovative board game publisher. Recently acquired by the Asmodee group and collaborating with the Z-Man Games studio, our repertoire includes several successful games.
About the position:
You will work directly with illustrators, designers, project managers and printers. The successful candidate will perform a variety of development and execution tasks for different production projects, such as:
- Designing and executing production graphics projects: game design, promotional tools, advertising, trade show visibility.
- Work in close collaboration with the art director.
- Production management with printers and suppliers.
- Ensure quality control throughout the production process.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position (ideally in the board game industry).
- A college diploma or bachelor's degree in graphic design.
- Bilingualism in English and French.
- A very good knowledge of the Adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Zbrush and 3D Render.
- An excellent team spirit and strong creative thinking skills.
- An exceptional organizational skills and strong production skills.
- An ability to manage mandates and meet deadlines and schedule efficiently.
- An ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A good knowledge of graphic design trends.
- An impeccable work ethic.
- A good knowledge of the print production chain and the various printing processes (will be considered an asset).
Permanent, full time, 35 hours per week.
- A creative environment with cheerful and engaged colleagues.
- Fun lunch breaks with access to a variety of games and great discounts.
- Competitive salary and flexible hours.
- 4 weeks of paid vacation per year, starting the first year on the job.
- This position requires daily presence at our Rigaud office/studio.
Send us your application as soon as possible! We look forward to getting to know you and to starting our collaboration as soon as possible. Your contribution will be greatly appreciated!
Send your resume and portfolio (PDF attachments or hyperlinks in appendices) to Via Isarta .
Thank you in advance for your interest, we will contact you if your application is selected.