At Microchip, we work every day to innovate and develop products that solve our customers' technology challenges. Our team of more than 20,000 people worldwide is dedicated to delivering on the promise of working together to improve lives.
Learn about our
guiding valuesthat are the building blocks and foundation of our culture and discover how we make a positive impact in the communities in which we operate. We believe our culture fosters trust, collaboration and belonging.
Our people serve the industrial, computing, automotive, communications, aerospace and defense, and consumer market segments. As part of our global team, you can build technology solutions in our six growth areas - 5G, data centers, autonomous driving, the Internet of Things, electric vehicles, and artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Around the world, we are committed every day to recruiting, retaining and promoting people in our diverse workforce. Your perspective, passion and ingenuity will contribute to achieving more as we fulfill our
missionas a leading provider of smart, connected and secure embedded control solutions.
Join our community of exceptional people doing incredible things.
Job Description :
Come join a diverse and growing team as a Sr Product Marketing Manager where you will be responsible to drive Microchip's industry leading IEEE1588 Timing solutions into key applications like 5G. In this highly technical role, you will be working closely with System Architects, Application engineers and customers to define innovative new Synchronization solutions that work seamlessly with the large Microchip portfolio and partner SOC designs.
- Develop Microchip's class leading IEEE1588/SyncE product line for both Wireless and Wireline communications with a specific focus on 5G and beyond
- Technical marketing supporting cross functional teams from Sales, Planning and Operations to Applications and Customers
- Fully understand the competitive landscape for Clock & Timing devices and position Microchip to win
- Create new product business cases to clearly articulate ROI, competitive advantages, and investments required
- Execute new solution launches including customer presentation, sales and channel training, technical collateral, press material, pricing, promotion tours, and web page content generation
- Forecast global demand to ensure seamless supply chain
- Cross divisional engagement to maximize opportunities for Microchip
- Actively promote all Microchip's products to customers as well as the internal and external Sales channels
- Drive closure on quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Track and forecast current and future opportunity revenues
- Work independently with minimal supervision, attends weekly calls to deliver regional updates
- BSEE or related degree required, MBA is a plus
- Must have demonstrated experience and knowledge of the Clock & Timing components within the Communications
- 10+ years' experience in a technical and marketing role in semiconductor industry
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to produce results within tight time frames across multiple projects at any one time
- Ability to influence and manage multiple disciplines
- Problem solving and attention to detail
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the products in the market, including finding adjacent markets and customers
- Review competitive landscape and support building strategies to address gaps
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills to peers and senior management
- Up 20% travel
Travel Time:0% - 25%