Day shift: 5 x 8 hour shifts; Monday to Friday
Interested in joining the dynamic Tigercat Team? Learn more about our role below!
Tigercat Industries is a proud, privately owned Canadian company since 1992. We specialize in the design and manufacture of premium quality forestry and off-road industrial equipment. Our valued employees are the roots of our success! We have multiple locations in Southwestern Ontario, and approximately 2000+ employees.
Having training and experience are key, but at Tigercat Industries, we believe that it's what you DO with what you have that counts. Our people are empowered to put their training, experience, and expertise into action.
View our product line-up here and check out our machines in action on Tigercat TV!
Responsibilities may include:
- Work collaboratively with the HR Team to review and improve current HR processes;
- Assist with HR projects / initiatives as required
- Schedule and coordinate candidate interviews, respond to employment inquiries, and create a welcoming environment for employees and candidates
- Assist in the onboarding process of new employees
- Organize and maintain employee electronic and hard copy files and databases in a confidential manner
- Enroll new employees in group benefit plan
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and reservations as needed
- Manage communication including emails and phone calls
- General clerical duties including photocopying, scanning, faxing and mailing
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Maintain and order office supplies
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- 2-3 years of clerical, administrative, or office experience
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands and able to prioritize
- High degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Data entry experience
- Extremely organized with effective problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of general office equipment
- Customer service-orientated, friendly and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a professional manner, especially when dealing with confidential information
- Progressive health and safety program
- Interesting and challenging work and projects
- Opportunity to see and be involved with our products from start to finish
- Competitive Wages and Profit Sharing
- RRSP Matching Program
- Skills development and training reimbursement
- Family oriented (BBQ's, picnics as well as social and sporting events)
- Company paid healthcare benefits and Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP) Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
We thank you for your application!
Tigercat Industries strives to create a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview, or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for