HR Shared Services Coordinator
We are looking for a hands-on HR Shared Services Coordinator to join our growing HR Shared Services Department to provide support in a broad range of HR function and operational work as we continue to transform the work that we do. This role will report directly to the Head of HR Shared Services.
- Provide administrative support to the HR function to facilitate the HR administrative processes for all Oerlikon entities
- Assist with administration of all major HR processes -including new hire, onboarding and offboarding. This may include coordination of background checks, drug screens, E-Verify, ITAR etc.
- Participate in system support for multiple platforms such as SAP, Success Factors, Enboarder, DocuSign etc.
- Back up support to the Benefits Analyst for Health & Welfare,
- Invoicing- Benefit Billings & other Shared Services Billing responsibilities
- Once centralized, Mobility/Relocation policy and process
- Tuition Reimbursement operations and support
- Bonus & Reimbursement Process Management
- Employee Service Awards & Employee Referral program management
- Unemployment claims vendor management
- Policy research and analysis
- Ticketing administrations, analysis & trends
- HR Americas email management
- Support with development of SOPs
- Handbook Addendum & Policy document control
- HR Shared Services Weekly Communication Updates
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Performing payroll/benefit/HR-related data audits and reconciliations
- Participate in testing for any upgrades or new system implementations.
- Participate in audits of the system data to check for inaccuracies or missing information to ensure data integrity.
- Conducts or assists with record audits and mandatory reports, which may include I-9 audits, EEO-1 filings, OFCCP reporting, payroll audits, and other compliance reviews.
- Maintains accurate digital filing systems for all HR and employee records
- Supports ad hoc HR projects and task as needed
- Coordinate the efforts between payroll, human resources as well as internal departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data for a success payroll process.
- Be the main point of contact for employee inquiries for all payroll related issues and respond in a time sensitive manner.
- Assist with various audit and report requests
- Enjoys working in a transitional environment.
- Be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office software
- Excellent organizational and critical thinking skills
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner.
- Ability to always provide great customer service to team members 2 plus years of Payroll Experience, preferably utilizing Paylocity
- Current knowledge of federal and state regulations regarding payroll, including understanding of proper taxation of employer-paid benefits
- Quality focused, possess the ability to work quickly and accurately, works well under pressure and very detailed oriented.
- Ability to handle confidential material and communicate with various levels of management
- Performs at a high level of accuracy and efficiency, is well organized, and demonstrates ownership and initiative to accomplish goals.
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to implement solutions
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel
A competitive total rewards package including a company sponsored pension and benefit plan and the opportunity to grow and develop in a leading edge global organization.
Are you curious? Then release your passion to succeed and APPLY to discover how you can help us build a better world and realize how you can make a personal difference by joining our global team! Our commitment is your success!
Oerlikon is a global innovation powerhouse for surface engineering, polymer processing and additive manufacturing in key industries such as aerospace, automotive, energy, tooling and textiles. We serve as a key partner in enabling our customers to reach their targets for optimizing the performance, function and sustainability of their products and manufacturing processes.
Our solutions reduce emissions in transportation, maximize longevity and performance of tools, increase energy efficiency and advance intelligent material and sustainable polymer processing. These achievements are proven hallmarks of our global leadership.
We at Oerlikon embrace diversity. This is reflected in more than 11,800 employees, representing over 93 nationalities and our presence in more than 38 countries and 207 locations worldwide.
Learn more about Oerlikon:
Be curious - join Oerlikon