SPUD.ca is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team!
The Digital Marketing Coordinator oversees and optimizes the SPUD.ca website tools to increase retention, average order size, and order frequency. Tools include, but are not limited to, Hawksearch, Builder.io, Yotpo, Nosto, Google Optimize, and Intercom.
The SPUD family of companies is an online grocery delivery business with integrated operations through our Be Fresh and Blush Lane markets in Western Canada. We are a passionate team of friendly people, who want to make a difference. We believe that food touches every aspect of our lives, so we value sustainable farming practices, sourcing local, treating animals humanely, and reducing food waste. As a certified B Corporation since 2013, we are committed to responsible business practices that are socially responsible.
Oversee all website optimization and merchandising tools.
Test different approaches within all the tools to increase retention, average order size, and order frequency.
Research and analyze data to determine opportunities for testing.
Plan optimization roadmap.
Work with retention taskforce, design, and technology departments to prepare and implement optimizations.
Develop a reporting framework to inform stakeholders on growth through all the tools.
Help ensure new tools are valuable and plan effective rollout for each new tool.
Additional responsibilities as assigned.
2+ years of hands-on digital marketing experience.
- Very comfortable analyzing data and making recommendations. Must love digging into data to find the story.
- Great storyteller, and skilled at reporting on results.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Must love learning and trying new things.
- Professional use of analytics software such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Bonus: Experience with Google Tag Manager.
- Bonus: Experience with A/B testing tools like Optimizely, Adobe, Google Optimize.
- Bonus: HTML and CSS knowledge.
- Passionate about sustainability.
What's in it for you?
- Join now and receive an initial $250.00 of SPUD credit, and another $250.00 of SPUD credit after six months of employment ($500.00 total)
- 20% discount on SPUD.CA purchases
- Flexible health spending plan options and benefits available for all team members working more than 14 hours per week
SPUD's approach to inclusive hiring
Our team is committed to building relationships rooted in trust, integrity and respect. We celebrate the differences that each of our team members brings to our work environment, and provide the support our team members need to achieve personal and professional growth in a safe environment. We know from experience that great talent comes in many forms and we want to meet you at your best! Please let us know if we can provide unique accommodations that will enable your equal participation!
Our values are more than just words to us; they drive our success and guide our growth:
- Create amazing customer experiences. We are passionate in our commitment to deliver for our customers.
- Lead with sustainability and consider our impact.
- Learn, grow and make time to celebrate wins together
- We welcome different perspectives. Diversity makes us stronger.
- Prioritize, work smart and deliver results for our stakeholders and each other.
- We are committed to our mission and that requires resilience, persistence and grit to persevere and succeed.