Siemens Healthineers is building tomorrow's talent. Shape the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what's truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technologies around the world.
Why you'll love working for Siemens Healthineers;
- Freedom and a healthy work-life balance - Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Be part of exciting and innovative projects that help solve some of the world's most significant health problems.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education and technology, and sustainability, making a positive impact on communities.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Siemens Healthineers is proud to be a Great Place to Work-certified company® in Canada for 2020-2021, 2021 Best Workplaces in Ontario?, 2021 list of Best Workplaces? for Women and 2021 Best Workplaces in Manufacturing?.
Siemens Healthineers in Canada stands for engineering expertise with a pioneering spirit in exploring and developing business opportunities to help healthcare providers achieve their goal of improving outcomes while reducing costs. Our 800 employees in Canada located across Canada and 54,000 worldwide, work together to deliver solutions for healthcare providers, resulting in 70% of medical decisions being influenced by the technologies we provide.
- 70% of critical clinical decisions are influenced by the type of technology we provide.
- More than 31 million Canadians benefit from Siemens Healthineers products every year.
- An average of 85,000 Canadians per day receive treatment or tests from a Siemens Healthineers device.
- Siemens Healthineers participates in 30 healthcare research collaborations in Canada and around the world.
Https : //www.healthcare.siemens.ca/healthcare-company-profile/about
Area Sales Manager:
- % commission
The responsibilities and duties of the candidate will be to:
- Under the responsibility of the Regional Director of Sales (DOS), the Sales Account Manager (SAM) within the region is to promote and generate sales to meet annual target and develop exceptional customer relationship.
- Collaborate with Regional Director of Sales (DOS, Business and Service Managers, Professional Sales Expert to develop annual strategy to ensure territory and regional maximum sales performance for all Siemens portfolio within Siemens-Healthineers, which include;
- Bulk-buy RFP's
- POS (Point of sales) Service Agreement
- Application Services
- Achieve or exceed target objectives set for sales of equipment/POS
- Assess customer/business opportunities for Equipment Sales and develop/maintain plans to maximize business performance in the assigned sales area.
- Implement sales plans following Siemens-Healthineers 7 Principles guideline; conduct calls to close sales of equipment to targeted customers.
- Following Equipment sale the person must be able to monitor the process, develop and maintain strong relationships with customer stakeholders ensuring customer satisfaction.
- At the same time of selling new equipment the must person must generate all efforts possible to conclude Siemens Service Agreements. (POS)
- Develop and foster customer relationships to establish a network of leaders and managers within the assigned territory.
- Follow and discuss Equipment market trends within the assigned territory and with colleagues
- Maintain current knowledge of the products and services
- Present and discuss the technology and benefits in a clear concise manner that is applicable to the customers.
- Understand the Local and Regional operational and clinical challenges the customer is addressing
- Attend conferences and technical exhibitions to promote Siemens-Healthineers solutions
- Communicate with the PSS (Professional Sales Service) team member on the services and solutions offered, and existing or new contracts.
- Maintain accurate CRM information at all times in company CRM database(Shareville) as directed by management.
The Individual must:
- Have demonstrated success at meeting and exceeding goals
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills are required, including good knowledge of Excel, Outlook and various Databases.
- Have a clean driving over the last three years as well as a current valid driver's license.
- Experience in working with internal team members and external customer to provide relevant sales solutions
- Strong communicator; able to convey difficult and complicated issues into a simple message
- Works well with people at all levels.
- Able to manage conflict in a professional manner
- Willing to share information and knowledge with colleagues and customers
- Strong focuses on customer satisfaction.
- Takes responsibility for decisions and projects.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Sales/Service Experience:
The ideal candidate will offer:
- Undergraduate major in business or in the medical technology field.
- 3+ years of Service Product Sales experience or experience selling capital equipment into hospitals
- Individuals with specific Diagnostic Imaging Sales experience will be given preference
- Fluent speaking and writing in both French and English languages
In our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity, Siemens Healthineers requires employees, contractors, and business partners to be fully vaccinated with relevant dose(s) of a Health Canada approved vaccine for all new hires by their start date.
?Fully vaccinated? means it has been 14 days after receiving the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada (i.e. two doses of a two-dose vaccine series, or one dose of a single-dose vaccine series), and which may include, at the Company's discretion, any further doses in accordance with Health Canada guidelines.
Exemptions will only be granted for medical reasons or on the basis of a protected ground under applicable human rights legislation
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s'engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d'être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.