Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Leads and manages a team of Sales professionals with responsibility for growth and revenue objectives of strategically aligned market or channel.
- Participates with peers & senior management in defining, developing and executing sales strategy for market or channel specific objectives when applicable.
- Defines market landscape and identifies solutions for optimal success; presents opportunities for enhancements to senior management.
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining and strengthening relationships with internal or external partners to drive sales results for aligned market or channel.
- Negotiates agreements; analyzes deal structures, pricing models
- Serves as internal ambassador for payment sales in relationships with cross functional stakeholders.
- Cultivates a high performing team & retains top talent through recruitment, training, recognition initiatives and career planning.
- Demonstrates a commitment to a diverse and inclusive culture.
- Maintains an understanding of risks impacting the business; assures appropriate oversight of risk management initiatives; partners with senior management to escalate and resolve risks appropriately.
- Coaches managers and employees to incorporate compliance and controls into their customer discussions as a means of understanding the client's business.
- 10+ years of B2B (business to business) sales experience with proven track record of exceeding revenue and retention goals.
- Post secondary degree preferred.
- Experience managing a sales team (Inside or Field)
- Extensive knowledge of functional discipline and 5+ years management experience with proven track record of strategic planning, development, and business growth focus.
- Extensive negotiation, selling, influencing and presentation skills.
- Experience with contract negotiation experience in payments or technology industries.
- Payment processing experience with deep knowledge of product and pricing suites.
- Demonstrated success at collaboration across multi-faceted financial institutions, especially with relationship Bankers, Product, Service and Operations partners.
- Deep understanding of Controls and Compliance, with extensive experience working with these functions
JPMorgan Chase is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.