Location: 112 28 St SE, Calgary, AB T2A 6J9, Canada.
Job Position: Admissions Advisor (Full Time Position).
ABM College is currently looking for a highly competent, energetic, and exceptionally motivated Admissions Advisor.
- ABM College is one of the leading career training institutions in Alberta and Ontario.
- Throughout its history, ABM College has provided students with professional training, academic knowledge, and the right skill-set to meet employment market demands.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance with recruitment through warm calling, student interviews, information sessions, and book appointments for admissions.
- Follow-up with prospective students for any inquiries through direct meetings, live chat, phone calls, and emails with the aim of booking appointments for admissions.
- Assist prospective students in their career exploration.
- Advice prospective students about the programs offered, admission procedure, eligibility, costs involved, and financial assistance services.
- Exceed the admission, and enrollment sales quotas set by the College.
- Provide clarifications to prospective students' queries in a professional manner.
- Assist prospective students with the admission process.
- Participate in all recruitment events, open houses, school fairs, information sessions, exhibitions, school visits, and off-campus events.
- Arrange orientation programs, educational workshops, and graduate programs for students.
- Provide support to prepare admission-related presentations and host student receptions.
- Maintain a database of student information, telephone logs, and student feedback in order to generate student reports for management whenever required.
- Post-secondary education in Business, Management, or Psychology from a recognized institution.
- 2-3 years of sales experience in a competitive sales organization.
- Experience in a post-secondary education institution is an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of an Admission process within a post-secondary environment demonstrating knowledge of Admission criteria, policies, and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent ability to perform tasks with accuracy, promptness, and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Superior skills in the delivery of student services.
- A candidate who is able to speak
- Therefore, it is required that all ABM College employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19.
At ABM College, the health and safety of our employees are a priority.
Do you have what it takes to join this dynamic and high-performing team?
Don't wait! Apply now!