Join BBA and leverage your experience to produce strategic proposals for a rapidly expanding firm. Your writing and organizational skills will be engaged in communicating technical and corporate information in a compelling, concise, and engaging manner. By joining BBA's proposal office, you will become part of a dynamic team focused on excellence, collaboration, and innovation. We also provide access to continuous training to stay ahead of industry best practices.
BBA is recognized as a Best Employer in Canada and is a member of the prestigious Platinum Club of Best Managed Companies in Canada. These rankings speak to the rigour of our practices and our unique approach to employee and client relations.
With us, you will have the opportunity to:
- Analyze client requests to fully understand the needs of their project and the evaluation criteria.
- Prepare and actively participate in kick-off meetings to pinpoint the winning strategy with our technical experts.
- Coordinate the preparation of proposals in an efficient manner, ensuring a high level of quality in accordance with client requirements.
- Write compelling and concise content using storytelling techniques (executive summary, firm profile, project experience, team experience, etc.)
- Interview internal experts to produce new content or validate existing information.
- Ensure visually appealing documents are in accordance with internal brand guidelines.
- Ensure high-quality documents are delivered on time.
- Help prepare PowerPoint documents for client presentations.
- Coordinate support services, where necessary (e.g., graphic designer, administrative support) throughout the proposal life cycle.
Do your qualities and values match our corporate culture?
- Willingness to learn and challenge yourself.
- Detail-oriented, organizational skills and rigor.
- Results-driven vision.
- Creativity and interest to solve challenges as a team.
- Dynamism and versatility.
- Collaborative spirit and strong communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in technical writing, proposal coordination or marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, administration, humanities or other relevant university program.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Asset: proficiency in Visio and other graphic design tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite or Canva).
- Asset: bilingual.
With us, you will benefit from many advantages
- A collaborative team that shares its ideas and knowledge.
- A human atmosphere where we listen to the ideas of the entire team and where there is no sense of hierarchy.
- A culture of collaboration between the various departments and with our operations clients.
- Continuous training program adapted to your profile.
- Flexible schedule that combines office presence and telecommuting.
BBA is committed to diversity and employment equity. Thank you for your interest in our firm. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.