At Noble, we help our customers' businesses succeed by investing in our most important asset: our teammates!
Start a rewarding career at our Waterloo Branch as a Plumbing & HVAC Counter Sales Representative! We are in business to help our customers succeed!
The Counter Sales position ensures that we maintain our commitment to deliver what our customers need, when they need it. This teammate will ensure our customers are provided outstanding service for their orders, while ensuring sales and gross profit are maximized. This position is ideal for those who possess exceptional customer service skills and want to learn and grow within a thriving organization.
When you join Team Noble, success is in store for you too. So ask yourself: Are you Team Noble?
What We Offer You:
- Internal growth opportunities
- Access to training and development programs
- Comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical & Dental coverage
- Pension and RRSP contribution opportunities
- Additional insurance coverage
- Become a part of the close-knit Noble family! Responsibilities:
How You Contribute to Noble's Success:
- Provide direct sales service and product line information to our customers (in person, or by telephone/e-mail), and ensure customer's needs are satisfied
- Process orders to completion which includes pricing, picking the order and sourcing additional information as required, accurately and efficiently
- Evaluate customer's needs and upsell product where appropriate to maximize sales
- Ensure all items purchased are properly entered, allocated and efficiently processed
- Contact customers advising them of status updates on issues with respect to their orders
- Source non-stocks and replenish stock accordingly
- Keep areas organized and clean, including placement of stock, as well as counter and pick-up area for our customers
- Assist with inventory control management and follow strict processes for the handling of all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Other related branch duties to support business needs Qualifications:
You Must Have:
- Minimum two (2) years' customer service experience
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Exceptional customer service and communication (written & verbal) skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with teammates at all levels
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and initiative within established guidelines
- Able to safely lift upwards of 50lbs
- Completion of high school diploma
Nice to Have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook Who We Are:
From our beginning as a plumbing supplier, Noble has grown to serve the trade in HVAC, Hydronics, Industrial, and Fire Protection. From construction through to maintenance and renovation, we offer an incredible assortment of leading brands.
While we've grown and continue to expand, one thing about Noble that hasn't changed is our commitment to delivering the best service in our industry.
Today, we still judge our success by our customers' successes. That's why our teammates are passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences and delivering the best value-added service in the business.
When you join Team Noble, success is in store for you, too!
As a Noble teammate you have the opportunity to develop the knowledge and skills consistent with our business. We provide the resources, training, and opportunities to thrive.
We value diversity, and strive to make everyone feel included and respected. Noble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity, and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply for our career opportunities. Should you require any assistance during the application process, please contact us at 905-760-6954 with reference to the Job Title.
We thank all applicants for their expression of interest. Those who are shortlisted for further review will be contacted directly.