Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Marketing Operations Technology to be located in Skillman, NJ or Markham, Ontario, CA. Remote work options may be considered on a case-by-case basis and if approved by the Company.
This role within our Digital & Connected Commerce (DCC) Product Line team will work at the intersection of business strategy, human-centered design, and emerging technology platform/product delivery.
This is an exciting opportunity to shape the future of our marketing tech ecosystem as we transform our future state technology strategy for the New Consumer Health Organization.
In this role you will:
Lead workstreams for our Marketing Operations capabilities including Digital Asset Management (DAM), Product Information Management (PIM), and Marketing Resource Management (MRM), and ensuring alignment with the broader Marketing Tech ecosystem (DXP, CRM, CDP etc) target state, architecture strategy, and the NCHC organization operating model, and ways of working.
- Drive execution of the work to separate our DAM, PIM, and MRM platforms and integrations from the broader J&J ecosystem, partnering with cross-functional teams (DNA, Supply Chain, Technology Services, CxO, agencies, Legal, Technology partners, etc), to ensure delivery by Day 1 legal separation and readiness for NCHC to operate as a standalone organization.
- Ensure strong communication and partnerships with key partners across regions and functions to raise visibility and engagement in the separation work for our Marketing Activation capabilities.
- Shape the NCHC operating model for the Marketing Activation portfolio and ensure alignment with the separation work.
- Ensure that the NCHC technology strategy is aligned with our MarTech strategy and roadmap, driving alignment and linkages to partner functions, such as CxO, Marketing, Sales, eCommerce, Supply Chain, R&D, Legal & Regulatory.
- Drive the DCC product line iPaaS strategy with the Architecture team, defining the roadmap and strategy, and partnering with development teams to lead the adoption and migration of all existing and new DAM, PIM, and MRM integrations to the new ecosystem integration strategy.
- Establish and develop strong connections with digital leaders, startups, diverse technology providers, and industry authorities.
- Identify key emerging digital technologies and innovations, and understand their implications on Marketing Technology digital strategy and pipeline of opportunities based on business needs and impact.
Who you are:
- Strategic problem solver with excellent eye for business and ability to translate and synthesize complex information into clear insights and recommendations to senior leaders
- Strong team-building skills - Outstanding leadership, time management, facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding working understanding of organizational change principles
- Consistent track record of success in crafting, driving, and delivering transformative digital capabilities at the functional or enterprise level
- Inspiring leader with an agile approach experienced in crafting solutions, with strong communication and partnership - ability to lead and guide others
- Passionate about the latest IT developments
- Ability to explain highly technical concepts in simple terms
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree required. Degree within computer information systems, information technology, or computer science is preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in a technology role is required
- Experience within a FMCG company is preferred
- Experience working with data mapping and integration platforms and methodologies is required
- Experience working through an acquisition or divesture is preferred
- Experience running marketing technology applications, leading technical and/or any enterprise complex programs and teams is required
- Understanding across Marketing taxonomy (from products to campaigns to creative) and MarTech ecosystem capabilities relating to Marketing Activation, including DAM, PIM, and/or MRM platforms is required
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals. Should you accept this position, it is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, you would be an employee of a new entity within New Consumer Health and your employment would be governed by New Consumer Health's employment processes, programs, policies, and benefit plans. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to you by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and subject to any necessary consultation processes.
At Johnson & Johnson, we're on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world's healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com (http://www.careers.jnj.com).
Canada-Ontario-Markham-88 McNabb Street
North America-Canada, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman, North America-United States
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)