Warehouse One is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing Team. The Marketing Coordinator is a proactive and creative thinker with a passion for building and growing our brand. The successful candidate is a planner and customer centred brand marketer who understands the fast pace of the apparel retail industry and thrives in constant change. As a member of the Marketing team, the Marketing Coordinator will support the Warehouse One brand both digitally and in store, by coordinating materials and resources for our various marketing initiatives, campaigns, and promotions. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role is primarily responsible for ensuring all marketing initiatives and campaigns are executed to the highest standard while working alongside key members of the marketing department. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic marketer who understands brand, communications, the creative process, the store environment as well as the digital one, and is proficient in project management. Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the marketing manager to plan for and manage monthly/seasonal marketing campaigns
- Prioritize and assign tasks as required, ensuring brand standards are upheld and timelines are being met
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with store groups, vendors, and other departments to ensure marketing projects are implemented effectively
- Work closely with the in-house graphic design team to execute email and web assets by writing copy and developing engaging content
- Coordinate and execute seasonal and ecommerce photoshoot campaigns
- Work alongside our marketing communications specialist to develop brand focused social media content and strategy
- Preparing in-store signage for distribution to our stores across Canada and following up with teams to ensure they are set up for success
- Responsible for the allocation and inventory management of store marketing items and supplies
- Responsible for internal and external communications
- Ensuring communications are prepared for new store openings, closings and relocations.
- Supporting stores who request grassroots marketing materials and other requests from mall vendors.
- Support and execute against the objectives of our Warehouse One loyalty program
- a post-secondary education in marketing and/or communications, or equivalent work experience
- loves organizing and coordinating; has great time management skills, is proactive and enjoys administrative responsibilities
- solid understanding of the apparel store environment and the online digital space
- exceptional written and verbal communication, including proofreading and editing experience; copywriting experience a plus
- demonstrated ability to show initiative and bring new ideas forward; manage project plans and execute on time
- adaptable, with the ability to multi-task and manage varying work volumes and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment in order to deliver against tight deadlines
- experience with social media platforms and social media marketing - knowledgeable about Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, and other emerging social media opportunities
- demonstrated experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- ability to work flex hours as required
- strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; embodies Warehouse One's WHO WE ARE behaviors; Friendly, Caring, Committed and Real
WE ARE JEANS. But we're also all the amazing items that go perfectly with jeans: casual tees, comfy hoodies, cute tops, wear everywhere jackets, and the best in jewellery and accessories to complete your look. Our mission is to offer our customers affordable, comfortable, on-trend styles in a wide range of sizes. With over 115 stores across Canada, we help our customers from coast to coast look and feel good.
WORKING AT WAREHOUSE ONE. Warehouse One's culture is a lot like the jeans we sell - comfortable, adaptable and hardworking. We want to be great at what we do, in a welcoming and friendly environment, where we can be ourselves. Our corporate office, which we call our Service Office, is a newly renovated space with lots of natural light, collaborative space, and sit/stand desks for each team member. We also have a hybrid work benefit program that allows team members to balance their time working remotely or in office. Did we mention you can wear jeans to work?
DO YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE IN JEANS?For more information visit www.warehouseone.com/careers
Warehouse One is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
The Warehouse One Team sincerely appreciates all expressed interest; however only those candidates qualifying for interviews will be contacted.