Teradici, an HP company, is the inventor of the PCoIP remote display protocol and developed the Engineering Emmy-Award-winning Teradici CAS to deliver the best virtual and remote desktop experience in the world.
We are looking for an energetic co-op student (Engineering or Computer Science or Physics) to join our Software Development team. This is an exciting opportunity to participate in the development and testing of Teradici's software components for our PCoIP family of products and to assist in modernizing our development and build environment. As part of the team, you will help shape how desktop computing is delivered in enterprise environments.
- Development of software components related to Teradici's Cloud Access Software.
- Software development in C++ and JAVA for application development and Python for test automation.
- Be an active member of a Scrum team and to learn about agile software development.
- Learn about the DevOps culture (a single team responsible for the development and operations of a continuous integration system).
- Development and testing components within a virtual desktop infrastructure.
- Students who have completed at least 2 academic years.
- Students who love to program software (ideally before they joined university) and have an interest in software services.
- Students who have experience with cloud environments, such as Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure.
- Individuals who work well with others, think outside the box and see raising the bar as part of the daily routine.
- Preference will be given to Co-op Students currently enrolled in an Undergraduate program.
- 4 month work term.
- Full-time with possibility of extension and/or permanent career positions.
You're out to reimagine and reinvent what's possible-in your career as well as the world around you.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP's commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion - it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you're more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!