Marketing Manager - Manufacturing
(Field Marketing/Demand Generation Marketing Manager)
Job Description :
As a Marketing Manager you will be relentlessly focused on generating leads, accelerating sales funnel, and helping our sales team win new business across the USA and Canada. The role requires creativity, collaboration and proven experience in planning & implementing successful field marketing programs with clear measurements on sales pipeline impact and improvement. You will be required to partner effectively with sales leadership, in addition to marketing colleagues and other groups within Fujitsu Americas. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of best practices in field marketing, the end-to-end marketing funnel, sales pipeline and around ROI measurement.
This role reports to the Head of North American Marketing. Location is preferred in DFW area, but open to all qualified candidates.
Main Responsibilities :
- Plan, design and implement field marketing programs to generate qualified leads and pipeline for select North American sales plays/campaigns
- Equip sales with compelling and relevant collateral and tools such as like presentations, videos, offering materials, etc.
- Collaborate with the North American Alliance teams to develop joint go-to-market, sales plans, events or webinars with partners like SAP, ServiceNow and Oracle.
- Work with North American Demand Center to ensure all campaigns/sales plays are understood, adopted, activated and measured by field sales
- Work with Global Mktg supply chain counterparts across relevant KFAs to maximize benefit to region/industry
- Cross functional collaboration to partner with field sales teams and Fujitsu industry leaders
- Promote Fujitsu Responsible Business practices within local marketplace
- Demonstrated success working with sales teams to increase win percentage and drive revenue through highly effective marketing campaigns and measured results.
- A master storyteller with the ability to distill down complex subject matter and translate to compelling marketing materials. Strong verbal, written and presentation skills are a must.
- Independent, self-starter who can prepare the regional marketing plan and drive cross-functional deliverables with minimal supervision.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities at one time in a fast-paced, shifting environment.
- Deep understanding of B2B field marketing best practices, with a focus on the Enterprise technology services market
- Experience running B2B marketing events including roundtables, briefings, thought leadership events, tradeshows, executive dinners, etc. - as well as measuring ROI and account engagement.
- Expertise in CRM/SFA tools like Salesforce.com to build and track marketing generated and influenced pipeline and revenue
- Ability to travel 20% within NA
- 5-7 years of general marketing experience, with 2-3 B2B technology field marketing experience required.
- Experience at IT services or consulting firm strong desired
- Extreme attention to detail, time management, organization skills.
College graduate with B.A./B.S. degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Management preferred
#fieldmarketing #marketing #demandgeneration #digitaltransformation
Fujitsu: Empowering Human Difference.
Fujitsu at a Glance
Fujitsu is a leading information and communication technology (ICT) company, headquartered in Japan, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 132,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers.
At Fujitsu, one of our corporate principles is "We respect human rights." This principle underpins all our corporate and individual activities and guides the actions of every Fujitsu Group member. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, political belief, social condition, family, marital or civil status, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or conviction of an offence that is unrelated to employment. By empowering people, we can unleash our collective strengths to create a better experience for our employees, our customers, and our partners .