We are seeking a Product Marketer to lead our Truck & Trailer Products portfolio as owner of the value proposition for positioning our products in the market. Brandt manufactures and distributes a variety of transport trailer and specialized truck-mounted products that support commercial operations including:
- Heavy Haul Trailers
- Utility Trailers
- Hydro Excavator Products
- Truck-mounted Products
You will be responsible for leading GTM strategy, content strategy, and sales enablement strategy for this portfolio throughout the product life cycle. You will work with our cross-functional teams across Product Planning, Engineering, Sales, Customer Experience, and Marketing to guide product requirements, marketing and creative content, sales enablement, thought leadership, and other areas pertaining to the Truck & Trailer Products portfolio.
You will bring product and market intelligence, understand customer behaviors, and help craft compelling messaging, especially as it pertains to Brandt's competitive positioning. You will need to be comfortable getting into the details of using our products in the industries they serve just as our customers do. You will need to have a unique combination of project management, sales enablement, and marketing skills, and a good understanding of how these products are used in their key markets.
Position to be based in either our Regina (Head Office), Saskatoon, Edmonton (Nisku), or Calgary office location.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop product messaging and positioning documents that serve as the foundation for internal and external sales assets, marketing campaigns, web copy, creative briefs, and presentations.
- Serve as the product advocate and thought partner to the account management, creative services, digital, and multimedia teams in the development and execution of marketing materials that align with overall business strategies.
- Collaborate closely with the Advertising Account team to guide and develop the ideal content and positioning for campaigns. Ensure product narratives resonate with our target customer and speak to their challenges and pain points.
- Enable our Sales team to position products in the market through training materials that solidify our value proposition.
- Report to senior leadership, business unit leaders, sales and other stakeholders on marketing opportunities and performance.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research to better understand customer behaviors, market insights, and competitive intelligence to unlock insights and translating customer needs into opportunities for product strategy.
- Identify market opportunities and act as the primary thought-leader for the products you support, including presenting to internal stakeholders and external audiences.
- Demonstrated experience in industry-relevant marketing that includes messaging and positioning, competitive analysis, product launch management, GTM strategy and sales tool development, leveraging customer and market insights to inform product roadmap, and more.
- The ability to collaborate in the development of creative brand and marketing strategies.
- Ability to influence and work cross-functionally to drive major initiatives and decisions.
- Bias for action, ability to adapt, and enthusiasm for a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Passion for understanding and solving customer problems.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline.
- 2+ years in a Marketing, product development, or account management role.
- Industry knowledge is an asset.