Janssen Inc., a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager, Vaccines located in Toronto, ON.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women's health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
The role presents an exciting opportunity to launch new vaccines and anti-infectives. The successful candidate will apply their knowledge of the Canadian Vaccine Market to lead strategic business planning and to work collaboratively with an experienced cross-functional team to develop and implement innovative omnichannel tactical plans that improve customer value and accelerate growth.
- Lead cross-functional teams and collaborate extensively with Medical, Regulatory, Access and other key internal partners
- Work with Global colleagues to share and apply best practices to the Canadian market
- Analyze market research and various data sources to create and implement insight-led, competitive strategies
- Develop and implement the go-to-market plan
- Develop insight-driven omnichannel solutions to improve reach and build industry leading customer engagement
- Ensure key deliverables are implemented in accordance with Janssen's compliance and regulatory policies, PAAB and IMC codes, embodying an Everyday Integrity mindset
- Build and monitor sales forecasts, as well as manage the marketing OPEX budget
- University degree, preferably in business, science, or related field is required
- Master's degree, preferably in business administration is an asset
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive marketing, sales or related experience is required
- Demonstrated marketing experience with Public Health Vaccines in Canada is required
- Experienced collaborator with a broad leadership style and proven track record to work effectively with internal and external partners, to lead without authority and inspire followership is required
- Work experience with partners unique to vaccines is preferred (NACI, PHAC, P/T/F Public Health)
- High level of digital savvy including experience leading patient and/or healthcare practitioner activation campaigns, omnichannel engagement and/or direct-to-consumer advertising is an asset
- Strong foundation in analytics, with the ability to synthesize data, generate insights to drive strategy, and pivot based on an intimate understanding of Key Performance Indicators
- Consistent track record of achieving results through the application of foundational marketing principles including customer centricity, strategic analysis, opportunity identification and solution design
- Strong project management skills, including prioritizing projects and manage timelines in order to meet objectives in an agile environment
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Passionate about healthcare, and translating insights into winning strategies and tactical execution to transform care for patients within a highly regulated environment
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record required
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
At Johnson & Johnson, we're on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world's healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Canada-Ontario-Toronto-19 Green Belt Drive
Janssen Inc. (7710)