Vancouver/Toronto/Los Angeles/San Francisco/Chicago/Seattle
- Responsible for the company's online channel marketing plan and advertisements delivery, formulating strategies according to company business goals and continuously increase conversion rate.
- Develop professional media communication plans based on product selling points, target audiences, and market environment and industry conditions.
- Responsible for the daily operation of the official account content and event planning, and improve channel conversion rate.
- Establish an App traffic operation system and formulate strategies for traffic acquisition, conversion, retention, and recall.
- Perform overall data analysis on traffic data, continue to propose optimization plans and track operational effects.
- Have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in Internet marketing team management, Meituan Dianping and Ele.Me experiences are preferred.
- Have good data analysis skills.
- Have strong business summarization skills.
- Possess strong learning agility and adaptability, full of passion and innovative ideas, and strong resilience to pressure.
- Possess strong negotiation, communication and coordination skills.
- Have a strong strategic thinking and ability to execute.
- Have positive values, integrity, responsibility, and teamwork spirit.