You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
Attabotics is the world's first 3D robotics supply chain system for modern commerce. Inspired by the framework of ant colonies, Attabotics replaces the rows and aisles of traditional fulfillment centers with a patented storage structure and robotics shuttles that utilize both horizontal and vertical space, reducing a company's warehouse needs by 85%. By empowering retailers to place fulfillment centers near high-density urban areas, Attabotics helps create jobs and decrease carbon emissions by closing the last-mile delivery gap. A TIME Magazine Most Innovative Company special mention, CNBC Disruptor, and one of Fast Company's world's 50 most innovative companies. Attabotics has been adopted by major brands including luxury department store Nordstrom, and other retailers across apparel, grocery, food & beverage, and home goods. Attabotics is based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, with fulfillment centers across the United States and Canada.
If you are an enthusiastic, detail-oriented self-starter with a passion for marketing and an aptitude for communications, let's talk! Reporting to the Director, Marketing, the Internal Marketing Specialist supports marketing and communications initiatives, with a focus on connecting marketing efforts to the rest of the organization.
In this role, you'll be responsible for owning the relationship between Marketing and the rest of the organization. As an effective liaison you will manage all marketing related tasks from a project management standpoint including joining in calls with vendors/partners to record project scope and timelines. You'll ensure all project stakeholders are kept aware of project progression while holding deadlines.
You will also own the internal communication with all departments on current projects to enhance cross-functional excellence. This includes comfort with communicating to various levels of the organization including the Board of Directors, C-Suite, Managers, and Attapeeps. This position will require on-site management of photo/video shoots, tours, company events, and miscellaneous other activities from our headquarters in Calgary. This will be a flexible position with in-office requirements at least 3 days per week.
Who you are
- Experience in communications and/or project coordination preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or Business
- Social media knowledge with posting and navigation, notably LinkedIn
- Experience using project management software
- Strong communication skills with comfort in speaking to board members and C-level executives
- Solid relationship builder and collaborative by nature
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail will be important for this role
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point, OneDrive, and Teams
What we need
- Document project scope and timelines resulting from vendor and partner calls/meetings
- Communicate Marketing project deliverables and deadlines to all internal stake holders
- Craft and deliver communications regarding Marketing undertakings to all levels of the organization including Board of Directors, C-Suite, Managers, and Attapeeps (colleagues)
- Coordinate, attend and handle HQ photo shoots, video shoots, tours and internal Attapeeps events
- Hold regular meetings with all departments to align cross-functionally
- Liaise between Accounting and Legal to make sure all vendor payments and contracts are completed and on-track
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you're passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
Attabotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. Attabotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
Attabotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees' health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.
Attabotics is aware of false advertisement of our postings, which may include compensation information. These are fraudulent sites and should not be trusted. For a current listing of all our postings, and the only legitimate location to apply, please visit.