Date posted: Jun 23, 2022
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Job Function: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Permanent
Job Requisition ID: 12284
Regional Sales Manager- Bulk Products
ABOUT THE UNIT
Yara Belle Plaine is a world class producer of nitrogen fertilizer. Yara International is a global fertilizer company, with operations in over 60 countries around the world. Yara's dynamic global presence and unique business model allows the company to be an industry shaper.
- Manage a market/territory, ensuring that designated volumes, market share, and profitable return on investments are delivered. Implement a marketing plan that includes regional strategies, key account plans and resources required
- Communicate and liaise with customers, negotiating contracts, prices, terms, as well as follow up agreements.
- Prioritize customer calls, strengthening relationships, providing timely follow-up to customer requests, and prompt resolution of complaints or concerns.
- Provide territory/field intelligence related to prices, programs, trends, delivering regional market reports.
- Forecast sales, providing high level accuracy and timely updates.
- Advise, train and provide guidance to customers/end users/distributors, effectively matching customer needs with company products and services.
- Develop opportunities with customers for market differentiation of Yara's portfolio with a focus on ?value added? marketing of Premium Offerings. Develop high potential and niche markets.
- Stay abreast of industry trends through regular reading of state reports, trade magazines, newspapers. Attend and be active in fertilizer, trade and or agronomic organizations in order to shape the future of Yara's business.
- Fully comply with all of Yara's Company Policies, as well as all local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Accountable for maximizing sales and contribution via Customer Relationship Management for Bulk Fertilizer Products.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Agriculture or Business related field.
- 5 years working experience in commercial positions in similar industries and territory, preferably with value added fertilizers exposure
- Extensive travelling, requiring a valid driver's license
- Home office
Be Part of Our Team - Why Work for Us - What We Offer
Yara Belle Plaine offers a highly competitive total compensation package including:
- Bonus Program
- Enhanced Top up for Maternity/Adoption/Parental Leave
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Optional Vacation Enhancement
- Pension & Savings Plans
- Wellness and Employee Assistance Plan
Deanna Milton, HR Manager
Apply no later than
July 7, 2022
Knowledge grows through differences
Yara is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that creating a diverse and inclusive work environment is not only the right thing, but also the smart thing to do. To deliver on this, Yara has firmly anchored Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) as one of our top 7 strategic actions and has more than 400 employees worldwide involved in DEI ambassador networks.
Job Segment: Regional Manager, CRM, Equity, Manager, Agronomy, Management, Technology, Finance, Agriculture