I.F. Wilson Has been providing exceptional service throughout Southern Ontario since 1977. Proudly 100% Canadian family owned and operated for 45 years. I.F. Wilson is a member of the Canadian Automatic Sprinkler Association and NFPA since 1987. Our employees are Union Sprinkler Fitters certified by the Government of Ontario and are members of Local 853.
Our goal is to invest in our employees so that they can reach their greatest potential, in order to exceed our customers' expectations, and in return, support those in need of exceptional fire protection solutions and to ultimately make a difference. ?We have the resources to tackle your biggest project.?
Duties include but not limited to preparing inspection reports, prepare documentation for construction contracts, maintain customer relations and other tasks that may relate to sales and invoicing.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant with accounting knowledge or background to provide office and accounting support. In this role, you perform mostly administrative tasks with some minor accounting responsibilities.
You will handle preparation of inspection reports for multiple properties, correspond to client mostly by email and provide after service customer care. When necessary, you will also assist with invoicing and accounts reconciliation.
We prefer candidates who have extensive administrative experience that has excellent oral and written communication skills. We also require proficiency in Word and Excel for report preparation. A background in accounting/bookkeeping is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Type, scan and send out inspection reports to customers.
- Follow up pending issues with clients related to inspections.
- Prepares necessary documentation for contract jobs.
- Occasionally handles accounting duties such as invoicing, receivable follow ups, etc.
- Assist in scheduling inspections and service calls
Requirements and Qualifications
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in administration and accounting
- Accounting / Bookkeeping experience is a plus
- Excellent computer skills with high proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Has ability to multi task, manage priorities, thorough with keen attention to detail.