Who is KORE Software?
KORE is the global leader in sports and entertainment business management solutions. Comprised of KORE Software and KPI (KORE Planning and Insights), KORE provides leading B2B SaaS software to more than 500 sports properties and large corporate brands worldwide, providing practical tools, services, and insights that drive ticket sales, digital marketing, corporate sponsorships, activation management, premium hospitality and more.
Why work at KORE Software?
KORE provides an inclusive, dynamic and engaging environment where your curiosity, creativity and passion can thrive. We foster innovation, we embrace change, and we like a good challenge!
Our talented and friendly staff are united by a love for technology and providing best-in-class products and services to our customers.
This is a place where your voice will be heard, a place where we value your opinion, and a place where you can drive change in a fun and fast-paced team.
Are you ready?
We operate with transparency. We communicate and act with resolute honesty, integrity, and respect.
We are accountable. We take ownership in the quality of our work and can be counted on to deliver.
We commit to our customer. In all that we do, our customer is our priority. We are fanatical about serving both our internal and external customers.
We embrace change. We are unafraid of questioning assumptions and believe that growth and innovation flourish when challenging the status quo.
ABOUT THE POSITION
KORE Software's Sponsorship and Partner Engagement agile product development team is looking for a highly motivated, forward-thinking intermediate full-stack developer with experience in .NET, C#, AWS, SQL Server and Angular.
Our team supports a collection of SaaS applications that enable both right holders, such as professional sports teams, and brands to manage corporate partnerships. We provide inventory management, sales pipeline, and contract management for right holders in a sports and media ERP solution. We also provide our Intake portal that allows brands to centralize, filter, rank, and process incoming sponsorship applications.
As an intermediate full-stack developer, you will engage with the team to design, develop and deliver new features in our products, as well as participating in the maintenance of existing functionality. You will have experience working in a cloud-based environment and can build within a robust, large scale, high availability backend to power a multi-tenanted Enterprise application. You will work closely with our product design and engineering teams and contribute to the architecture, implementation, deployment, and improvements to KORE's largest SaaS product vertical.
We are looking for an individual who can bring strong, development-focused mindsets to the table and can contribute to architectural decisions, best practices, and get things done. KORE Software takes a very practical approach to software development, focusing on what is important to our customers and always looking for opportunities to improve our processes. Internally we are focused on using the right technologies, tools, and processes for the job - a successful candidate will know which to use for the right context and be able to adapt in our dynamic environment.
Most importantly, you will be a resourceful and communicative problem-solver, passionate about software development and eager to grow into an exciting career at KORE.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in a cross-functional product team to deliver our vision and roadmap of a high-quality SaaS product
- Design, code, and test web applications and supporting services
- Provide suggestions for improving the overall architecture and participate in solutioning
- Interface with product and engineering teams to design both business and technical requirements as needed
- Contribute and create technical documentation such as technical design specifications, test plans, and product documentation
- Participate and advocate in the team's agile processes and continuous improvement efforts
- Support the maintenance and operations of the product, including support for customer escalations when needed
- Partner with the team's leadership and assist in driving forward best practices such as coding standards, code reviews, code management, and release strategies
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in full stack development including:
- Developing C# .NET applications, ASP.NET and .NET Core experience an asset
- Experience with Angular, State management, Typescript, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS
- Experience designing and leveraging RESTful APIs
- Proficiency with SQL Server, and working with large datasets
- Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development experience.
- Strong written and verbal English skills, the ability to communicate clearly with the team.
- Solid analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience with SaaS multi-tenant architecture
- Experience designing, building, and operating large-scale distributed systems and web services at scale
- Experience with cloud-based services and serverless application architecture
- Experience with work management and collaboration systems such as JIRA
- Experience working with and implementing a user-centered design with a UX team
If you believe you have the technical know-how and drive to join our exciting team, please submit your resume to the email address shown with a cover letter highlighting your skills, experience, and the benefits you can bring to our team.
KORE Software is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating a diverse environment. KORE considers all applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital and family status, disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran status or any other classification protected by state, federal or local law.