Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Recruiter
WHO YOU ARE:
You have a passion and eye for sourcing great talent and making a real difference. You have a proactive mindset, you are a mastermind of a million details, and you possess the ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively. You are customer service-oriented and professional which will allow you to work well with different types of people. Sound like a match? Keep reading!
WHO WE ARE:
The energy and people in our HR Department are what make us stand out. We like to think of ourselves not only as capable, hard-working individuals, but we also believe in having fun at work! We look for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our team is made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to meet our recruitment goals!
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator position is heavily focused on the recruitment, interviewing, and administrative aspects of the recruitment, hiring and onboarding process. Responsibilities include but are not limited to online and other recruitment campaigns, resume selection, interviewing, organizing pre-employment training, and proactively recruiting out in the field. We are looking for a bubbly, outgoing candidate that can think outside the box in generating recruitment numbers to meet the growing needs of the organization.
Preference will be given to candidates who can also work on weekends and evening hours.
- Organize the company participation in various recruitment events, including liaising with employment agencies, education institutes and community policing centres. Prepare presentations and gather all pertinent paperwork and supplies needed for each event.
- Strategic recruitment including posting jobs on the Paladin website and on external recruitment sites. Ensure that recruitment numbers are meeting the organizational needs.
- Ensure that external job postings are up to date and reflect current staffing needs. Liaise with the The Talent Acquisition Team to ensure resume numbers are sufficient.
- Create innovative and creative recruitment ads and print ads to attract high profile candidates.
- Liaise and build rapport with employment agencies, community policing agencies, post-secondary institutes, and any other applicable organizations to build recruitment partnerships.
- Maintain and update the Paladin HR Twitter account for recruitment purposes.
- Organize company participation in various external Career Fairs. Gather all pertinent paperwork and supplies needed, and report on success of event.
- Attend and participate in both internal and external career fairs.
- Proactively sourcing talent outside of the office (may include some travel)
- Collect all incoming resumes and track all of the pertinent data. Review each applicant's eligibility for hire.
- Screen resumes and determine which candidates will continue to the interviews stage. Complete phone interview for successful candidates.
- Complete first interviews with candidates who have successfully completed the application process and phone interview. Use sound judgment to determine candidate suitability for second interviews.
- Document information regarding all applicants in our internal applicant tracking system.
- Assist with employee relations and communication; Participate and help facilitate company-wide community involvement.
- Report on KPI's and generate monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics. For example:
- Number of interviews booked vs. number of HR needs
- No show and withdrawal percentages
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Completion, or working towards a diploma or degree in human resources, business administration, or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to present to a group.
- Proactive work ethic and ability to think outside the box for recruitment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment.
- High discretion and confidentiality.
- Proficiency in MS office application.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.