Inside Sales Representative
Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is a group of companies representing market-leading equipment brands - such as John Zink, Koch-Glitsch, Koch Heat Transfer, and many others - paired with services and aftermarket support to provide holistic One Source solutions for our valued customers.
Koch-Glitsch Canada, a Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) company, is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join our team with focus on key accounts. This role will be responsible for developing and driving solutions and profitable growth for our partners through defining and implementing strategies for their assigned accounts leveraging all of KES and Koch capabilities. This is a highly visible role critical to our success as the Equipment Group, connecting our key customer vision and needs to all products and services in order to create a mutually beneficial Preferred Partnership. The ideal candidate is a contribution motivated Principled Entrepreneur who will serve as change agent leading the work of understanding our customer's vision, challenges, and opportunities so that we may maximize commercial effectiveness through Preferred Partnerships.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Understand Key Accounts vision, strategies, and pain points to maximize commercial effectiveness
- Focus on building long-term relationships and become a Preferred Partner to your Key Accounts. Ensure continuous customer engagement with focus on key decision makers and leaders; drive direct and frequent customer interaction to understand and represent the voice of the customer.
- Ensure profitable growth and be accountable for delivering Key Account results
- Understand and apply Market Based Management® principles
The Experience You Will Bring
- Passion for understanding and supporting the customer and relentless customer focus
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability for self and others
- Ability to strategically and critically and apply transformative solutions, focusing on long term value creation
- Ability to reach out to other people across organizations sharing and seeking knowledge
- Experience effectively collaborating with commercial, operations and management teams internally and externally to identify mutually beneficial opportunities for partnership and growth and connect KES solutions to the customers' needs
- Demonstrated success to apply economic thinking and negotiate mutually beneficial commercial outcomes with counterparties
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead
- 3+ years of sales experience in the refinery or petrochemical or related industry
- Experience with mass transfer, heat transfer, combustion or mist elimination equipment within the refining, petrochemical, midstream, and upstream markets
- Salesforce CRM platform experience
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Koch-Glitch is committed to creating an inclusive culture across the organization by preventing and removing barriers for persons with disabilities. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.