Choko Motorsports is seeking a full-time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our team of professionals. Our company is dedicated to providing the highest standard of customer service.
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist's duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and organizational skills are essential for this position.
Ultimately, a Receptionist's duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Maintain office supplies for entire office.
- Prepare for meetings and events including arranging catering, preparing materials, and assisting with event setup and cleanup within our building.
- Support coordination of company initiatives.
- Pick-up and distribute daily mail to appropriate contact.
- Post advertisements on LED sign using Nu-Media software.
- Provide assistance to customer service team.
- Perform general clerical and office duties including filing, photocopying, scanning, and mailing.
- Prepare paperwork and files for new employee onboarding.
- Support marketing initiatives including taking lead on seasonal brochure mailers and creating promotional sales flyers in PowerPoint.
- Work with Sales department to maintain inventory levels on websites, removing and adding items.
- Other general duties as required such as: watering plants and keeping front reception area and boardroom tidy.
What You Bring:
- Post secondary diploma in Office Administration or Business. (asset not mandatory)
- A minimum of one to two years of administrative experience in a professional, deadline-driven office environment.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work well under pressure, with competing deadlines, while maintaining accuracy and efficiency.
- Ability to present a confident, pleasant, professional demeanor.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Customer Service Orientated.
- Polished and professional demeanor and appearance.
- Ability to handle multiple phone lines, and greet walk in customers.
- Enthusiastic ?can-do? attitude.
- Able to communicate effectively and work with all levels of staff and management.
- A natural aptitude for technology and software applications, including a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient writing, editing, and grammatical skills.
- Able to type up proper business form letters.
- Written and spoken competence in English required; written and spoken competence in French not necessary, but would be considered an asset.
- Access to a reliable vehicle to run company errands. (paid mileage)
What We Offer:
- Full-time, permanent position.
- Weekday business hours - Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Benefit plan.
- Paid time off.
- Company events including summer BBQs, theme lunches, annual holiday party.
- Paid mileage for errands .
- Discount on apparel and accessories.
- The ability to work in a growing & evolving entrepreneurial company.
About Choko Motorsports:
In 1983, Choko Motorsports was established and began manufacturing snowmobile clothing. The demand for quality Choko product quickly grew and today, we are designing, manufacturing, and distributing apparel and accessories for the tractor, farming and automotive industries. We are proud of our roots and to be privately Canadian owned and operated.