Manager, Talent Acquisition - Office of the COO
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We're responsible for recruiting talent and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition leader to join at a time when Talent Acquisition is evolving into a more strategic consultative organization. In this important role you will lead a Talent Acquisition team for EA's Create & DTS (Development Technology & Solutions) organizations. Both organizations are led by Women and they report into Laura Miele, EAs first ever Chief Operating Officer.
If you pride yourself on being someone who sets the vision, the strategy, and the road map for a team AND enjoy the end-to-end hiring process - then this might be the role for you. Our Talent Acquisition team includes veterans who are experts in their field and have earned the respect and the credibility of their clients but are also fun and collaborative. Connect your future to ours!
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition, the Manager, Talent Acquisition will be the recruitment expert for some of EA's most important business groups and be a leader across the broader global Recruiting organization. You have experience providing creative ideas in attracting global talent across multiple departments.
What you will do at EA:
- Inspire, develop and engage a distributed, North America-based recruitment team
- Be a strategic talent advisor to our corporate leadership teams, providing insight and direction to ensure we are attracting diverse and qualified candidates to the company.
- Leverage our University Relations team, Diversity and Inclusion team, and other Centers of Excellence (COEs) to design an innovative approach to recruitment
- Partner with People Experience partners to conduct workforce planning, identify talent trends and develop recruiting strategies to support short-term and long-term hiring plans
- Recruit for director level and above roles across the corporate functions, partnering with the most senior leaders within those functions.
- Operate as part of a community of leadership recruiters, contributing to the elevation of the offerings we provide to the organization
- Through talent mapping, establish long term relationships with external senior leaders that have potential and desire to work with EA at some point.
- Shepherd each leadership candidate through our hiring process with extreme care and consideration.
- Managing a team of distributed recruiters, sourcers and coordinators
- Ability to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence and confidence with not only your direct team but also with our EA executives.
- Comfort with ambiguity and constant change because our industry and company are ever evolving
- Ability to set priorities and execute on commitments in an environment of constant change
- A productive and collaborative partnership with client groups, People Experience and other partners
- Meticulous when it comes to details. Methodical and thoughtful in all communications with internal stakeholders.
- Ability to prepare and construct well thought out leadership recruiting strategies and present in a way that is concise and deliberate.
- Candidate first mindset - in leadership recruiting, candidate experience is everything. Each interaction from first contact to onboarding must be top-notch..
And simply put, you have to be the best. You have to be the leader you would want to personally work for. You have to be the executive recruiter you would personally want to be recruited by. And you have to be the partner to your clients that you would want on your team because you are the expert. And lastly, you have to be passionate about EA, our games and our players!
Electronic Arts is an innovative tech company that creates incredible experiences for millions of players around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need innovative, collaborative, diverse and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts better.