Specialist Sales Representative - Emerade - Toronto GTA (8393)
Career Opportunities: Specialist Sales Representative - Emerade - Toronto GTA (8393)
Requisition ID 8393 - Posted - Canada - International Pharma Canada - CA - Remote - City (4)
Bausch Health Canada is the international head office of Bausch Health Companies, one of the fastest growing international pharmaceutical companies dedicated to bringing quality health and wellness products to all Canadians.
Our team manufactures and markets a wide variety of pharmaceutical and health products that are distributed in pharmacies, healthcare practices and hospitals across the country.
At Bausch Health, we invest in our employees and we believe in the importance of cultivating performance and outdoing ourselves in finding new and better solutions with the aim of responding innovatively and effectively to current needs.
Position title: SpecialistSales Representative - Emerade, Toronto GTA
Reports to: National Sales Manager, Emerade,
- Contacts assigned customer accounts to sell the organization's products within a designated geographic territory.
- Focuses on territory sales targets, new business development, and troubleshooting on problem or key markets.
- May have special markets/complex product lines assigned that require significant client relationship skills.
- Organizes own work routine but guidance is provided by the Regional Sales Manager and the Marketing department.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Selling skills message mastery
- demonstrates in-depth understanding of their promoted product key messages and consistently delivers to customers in a variety of selling situations
- engages customers in a needs-based selling discussions that position our products as a solution to established or identified customer needs
- leverages the clinical businesssocial needs of the customer in order to drive adoption of our products and build long-term loyalty
- treats everyone in the office as a customer (front office staff, nurses, office manager, etc.)
- has the situational awareness to read the environment in an officeclinic and adapt their approach based on the circumstances
- manages their territory like it is their own business
- demonstrates the ability to formulate short and long-term customer plans to achieve sales objectives
- is accountable: ?owns? the results
- Strategic agilityBusiness acumen
- able to take a bigger picture view of their territory to assess and analyze the potential to grow their business
- develops effective business plans
- able to use the various data sources (Xponent, TSA sales, FSA data) to analyze their territory in order to identify business opportunities
- leverages doctor-level data and knowledge of the customer to individualize their selling approach
- knows how to work the territory effectively to achieve the right call frequency on key physicians
- understands how to work the doctor's office clinic to optimize access to key decision makers and use of selling time
- Customer focus
- dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements of customers (external and internal) and acts with the customer in mind
- establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
- Report potential adverse event information, events of special interest and medical device incidents as soon as possible but within 24 hours after becoming aware, regardless of the severity of the event and whether or not you think it is caused by the product. Information should be sent as per Bausch Health Adverse Event Training.
- Education : A Bachelor Degree, preferably in Business or Sciences.
- Experience : 5-7 years of proven pharmaceutical sales experience. Mandatoryexperience with epinephrine based products andAllergists.
- Interpersonal Skills/Competencies :
- Motivated self-starter with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible to adapt quickly and anticipates the challenges
- Agility to learn and be coached
- Passionate and thrives on challenges
- Initiative to act quickly on business opportunities
- Sense of urgency
- Team player
- Strong computer literacy, public speaking, and organization skills
- Ability to discuss matters within a scientific context.
The masculine is used in this publication without prejudice for the sake of conciseness.
Bausch Health is committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with equal employment opportunity laws in effect wherever it operates.
Bausch Health is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.