Are you ready to make a BIG impact with TD SYNNEX?
In addition to a competitive benefits package, we provide our co-workers with opportunities to get involved in well-being seminars and programming, employee-led Business Resource Groups (BRGs), leadership development tracks, special industry events, and much more.
Inside Sales Representative
We are looking for a detail-oriented, hands-on, results-driven Inside Sales Representative for our team with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment with responsibilities that includes selling SYNNEX products and/or services via telephone, by generating prospective customers through cold calling. You will qualify and follow up on sales leads, as well as walk new customers through reseller application process.
As of September 2022 in our new hybrid work environment, we will be moving to our new office workspace located at 6911 Creditview Road in Mississauga, ON.
Get Inspired by the Work You'll Do
- Service, grow, and develop a group of accounts
- Achieve all measurable daily performance standards (calls, orders, sell time, quota)
- Minimum achievement with assigned revenue, gross profit dollar and gross profit percentage quota to goal
- Provide pricing and product availability to customers as required
- Position products and service programs suited to customer's business needs
- Maintain current customer profiles and information as requested
- Returns Authorizations - process request to customer service when applicable
- Outbound calls, prospect/qualify customers
- Handle incoming calls for the call centre
- Provide ETA and shipping information as requested
- Process orders correctly, accurately and back-order account maintenance/combination
- Provide help in developing accounts with outside associate or Business Development Rep
- Provide excellent follow-up and customer service towards all customer requests
- Attend all scheduled SYNNEX training initiatives, reseller/Industry events, SYNNEX events
Your passion is sparked by:
- High School Diploma required; university or post- secondary school an asset coupled with six (6) months inside sales experience or two years industry related experience
- Strong desire to learn and ready to show initiative
- Innovative and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), organizational skills, attention to detail
- PC literate - MS Word and Excel
- Good interdepartmental relationships
- Extended hours / attendance at conferences on weekends required occasionally
- Core Competencies for this role include communication skills, detail oriented, interpersonal skills and sales acumen
We have Great Perks ? Flexible Time Away (flex vacation) ? Every day is Casual Day ? Comprehensive Group Health Insurance plan ? Discretionary Profit Sharing ? Employee Referral Award program ? Employee Purchase Plan/ Company Discounts ? Out of Country travel assistance ? Health/ Wellness initiatives ? Paid Personal Days ? Employee Assistance Program ? Education Reimbursement ? Milestone Service Awards ? Community Involvement activities in partnership with Kids Help Phone ? Employee of the Quarter awards ? Group RRSP with Company Matching ? Training Opportunities ? Huang Leadership Development Scholarship ? Bi-annual President's Club ? Annual Founders Award
Be Inspired In Your Career.