We are seeking a Senior Inside Sales Representative. In this role, you will interact with existing customers, primarily by phone and email, to increase sales of the company's products and/or services by obtaining and up-selling orders, creating customer satisfaction and adding value to the customer's buying experience. You will collaborate with outside sales to ensure goals are being met. You will own a book of larger, more complex accounts and is proficient in all aspects of the inside sales process.
- Meets and exceeds performance measurements based on volume budgets, profitability, penetration, efficiency objectives.
- Markets products and offers value-added services.
- Develops strong business relationships in growing existing accounts, prospects for opportunities within account base.
- Owns, qualifies, and develops opportunities passed from marketing, outside sales, national accounts.
- Keeps abreast of new products, and acquires and shares competitive knowledge.
- Reports industry trends, competitive pricing and customer feedback to management.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in Sales and Sales Administration (4-5 years).
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in team environment and mentor/coach team members.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prospect and market concepts to existing and potential new accounts.
- Ability to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and realistic understanding of issues.
- Solves difficult and sometimes moderately complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions and identifies key barriers/core problems and applies problem-solving skills to resolve complex situations.
- Works independently with minimal supervision.
WESCO International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("WESCO"), is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of WESCO to not discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination.
WESCO International, Inc. (NYSE: WCC), a publicly traded FORTUNE 250 company, is a leading provider of business-to-business distribution, logistics services and supply chain management solutions. Pro forma 2019 annual sales were over $17 billion, including Anixter International which it acquired in June 2020.
WESCO offers a best-in-class product and services portfolio of Electrical and Electronic Solutions, Communications and Security Solutions, and Utility and Broadband Solutions. The company employs over 18,000 people, maintains relationships with over 30,000 suppliers, and serves more than 150,000 customers worldwide. With nearly 1.5 million products, end-to-end supply chain services, and leading digital capabilities, WESCO provides innovative solutions to meet customer needs across commercial and industrial businesses, contractors, government agencies, institutions, telecommunications providers, and utilities.
WESCO operates nearly 800 branch and warehouse locations in over 50 countries, providing a local presence for customers and a global network to serve multi-location businesses and multi-national corporations.
At WESCO, we build, connect, power, and protect the world. We have the capabilities and expertise to deliver the latest technologies, including: Industrial networking, Intelligent buildings, Cloud computing, Alternative energy, Broadband communications, Critical infrastructure protection, LED lighting retrofits, and Physical security.