Want to make things happen in a fast growing and profitable EdTech orgsanisation? Join our team of 250 passionate EPeeps and work for a business that contributes to making access to education equitable for all.
Education Perfect (EP) is searching for a Toronto-based Regional Marketing Lead who will set the vision for our marketing activities in Canada.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop a Marketing plan for all provinces in Canada, with an emphasis on Ontario, BC and Alberta
- Lead short, medium and long-term marketing and event planning, in close collaboration with regional sales leads
- Successfully execute a wide range of high-quality marketing campaigns, competitions and events
- Lead EP's involvement in regional brand awareness activities, including conferences
- Contribute to the company's social media and PR content plan
- Lead marketing data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Manage a growing marketing team.
The successful candidate will enjoy flexibility to work from home as well as in our Wework office together with our Toronto based team, which consists of two Business Development Managers, a Sales Development Representative and a Teacher Consultant.
The role reports directly to our Head of Marketing Operations in Australia and it is supported by a number of global Marketing roles, including a Head of Digital Marketing, a Head of Comms & Social Media and a Head of Brand & Product Marketing.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in a Product Marketing role (ideally in a SaaS or Tech firm)
- Hubspot experience (essential)
- High degree of computer literacy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with strong self-motivational skills
- Engaging, positive personality
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Right to live and work in Ontario
Who we are:
Founded in New Zealand and developed by and with teachers over a 10-year period, Education Perfect (EP) is the complete digital teaching and learning toolkit for schools, helping teachers to redefine teaching and learning experiences and boost student outcomes.
With offices in Australia, NZ, Singapore, Toronto and Dubai, and already being used by 1 million+ students and 50,000+ teachers in 3,000+ schools across 50+ countries, EP is uniquely positioned to be the total digital teaching and learning toolkit for schools globally.
What EP can offer:
At EP, we recognise you are more than just work. We are too. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, sustainability and the environment, and our various internal social groups and committees give you plenty of opportunities to get involved in our EPeep community and live our value of ?One Team?.
We balance being a for-profit organisation with being purposeful - we're B Corp Certified. Investment is made not only in the technical skills of our teams but focus on the ongoing professional development and personal wellbeing. This includes an annual wellness benefit, additional leave entitlements, EAP sessions and support for our EP parents and caregivers.
By joining EP, you will also benefit from:
- The chance to join a truly values-driven company at an exciting time of growth.
- Ongoing professional development
- Annual allowance for expenses related to personal wellbeing
- Childcare (pre-school) subsidy for primary caregivers returning to work
- 3 extra days paid leave over the Christmas (shutdown) period
- The opportunity to work with the best team-mates in the world!
To apply for the role (submitting a CV and a cover letter) please "APPLY NOW" in order to be directed to our website. For tracking and reporting purposes, all applications must be submitted through our online career's portal by Friday 8 July.
EP is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a registered B Corp. We are committed to maintaining a culture that supports, encourages and celebrates the diversity of its EPeeps. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Nikki Ford - Talent Manager