Current ENMAX employees are encouraged to apply through their internal Workday access.
Posted: June 29, 2022
Closing Date: July 13, 2022
Position Type: Permanent
Union: Exempt (MP)
PEOPLE. That's the power behind ENMAX Corporation. As one of Alberta's leading energy and utility providers, our employees are the strength and knowledge that continue to drive our success. At the ENMAX group of companies, we look for energy solutions for today, while knowing we have the power to provide for a better tomorrow.
The Lifecycle Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing omnichannel engagement strategies to enable a consistent, connected, and personalized customer experience. This role will apply marketing automation best practices to create customer journey workflows, develop campaigns, establish segments, track engagement and execute a data management strategy.
- Support the implementation of a marketing automation and customer data platform, including establishing processes, centralizing content, identifying data requirements, transferring campaigns and developing workflows.
- Own the lifecycle marketing strategy from end-to-end, optimizing customer engagement from discovery to brand advocacy.
- Oversee marketing automation program development and execution. Implement personalized, pro-active and data enabled touchpoints to improve the customer experience.
- Work with stakeholders to define KPIs, create reporting, and analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to continually improve engagement.
- Proactively research and implement the latest marketing automation best practices, strategies and industry standards.
- Collaborate with customer experience and marketing teams, utilizing journey maps, research and analytics to implement customer-centric initiatives that improve engagement and drive business growth.
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives such as A/B testing, segmentation, lead management, content management, lifecycle trigger and drip campaigns.
- Maintain marketing automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation platform.
- Execute a data management strategy to manage database health and enrich data.
- Post-secondary education in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years marketing experience
- 5 years (advanced knowledge) working directly with marketing automation/customer relationship management (CRM) platforms
- Hands on experience in email campaign delivery, setup and analytics
- Experience implementing marketing automation platforms considered an asset
- Excellent analytical, organizational and troubleshooting skills
- A great communicator with excellent spoken and written English
- Results oriented with proactive and methodical approach to problem solving
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure against tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective business relationships
- Professional attitude and service orientation; superb team player
Did we mention the ENMAX Advantage?
We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive flexible benefits program, non-downtown location that includes great building amenities such as free onsite fitness facility with programming geared to employee's needs, onsite childcare centre (upon availability, offered from our ENMAX Place location 141 - 50 Ave. SE), free parking and much more. If you share our values and would like to make a difference with your career, join the team and see where the ENMAX possibilities can take you.
ENMAX Values - Safety, Integrity, Accountability, Service, Teamwork, Agility, Innovation
Location: This role will be part of our hybrid (home and office) work force with office workspace located at ENMAX Place (141 - 50th Avenue SE, Calgary, AB). You will work from home on Mondays and Fridays and in the office on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- We have changed the way we connect with our candidates. Interviews may now be done virtually as well as parts of our on-boarding and job training may be completed remotely.
- If we can provide an accommodation or adjustment to make the process more accessible for you, please let us know. ENMAX welcomes all qualified applicants to apply and is committed to a safe and respectful workplace. It is our aim to have a workplace which is inclusive and values safety, diversity, personal integrity, respect for individual differences, and encourages ownership and accountability for our actions.
- Every ENMAX employee is responsible to take reasonable care to protect the health and safety of themselves, of all other workers, and of the public. Each employee must become familiar with safety procedures and rules applicable to their job and are required to follow them while working at ENMAX.
- Must be legal to work in Canada and requires the successful completion of a criminal background check. Two pieces of valid Government issued ID will be required.
Please visit our careers page
to learn more about other opportunities at ENMAX Corporation.
Location: This role will be part of our hybrid (home and office) work force with office workspace located at ENMAX Place (141 - 50th Avenue SE, Calgary, AB
Job Type: Full-time