At Janssen, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases/vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world.
Janssen Inc. is looking to hire a Marketing Director, CAR-T based in Toronto, Ontario. The Marketing Director will be responsible for key priorities in advancing the commercial strategy, market shaping and launch readiness activities for ciltacabtagene autoleucel (cilta-cel) Janssen's multiple myeloma CAR-T asset. This role must work closely with internal partners including: Finance, Supply Chain, Medical, Strategic Customer group, Regulatory, Sales, IT and multiple external vendors to effectively develop and execute the cilta-cel go-to-market plan. This role will report to the Business Unit Director, Oncology.
- Leverage customer insights to develop and implement the commercial strategy and tactical marketing plans.
- Collaborate with global marketing and international partners on the Global Commercial Team in the development of brand strategies.
- Collaborate with field leadership and account management team to implement marketing programs, evaluate the cilta-cel certified center footprint, referral patterns and performance.
- Oversee design and development of patient support materials to support unique journey of cilta-cel patients.
- Lead development and execution of omnichannel solutions to maximize customer reach and engagement.
- Enhance customer value and accelerate portfolio growth through coordinated, cross-functional business plan development across the multiple myeloma business nationally.
- Provide strong formal and informal leadership and direction to Marketing Managers and business partners instrumental to the success of the brand.
- University degree in science or business required; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years business management experience (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Market Access, etc.) of which 5-8 years demonstrated marketing experience and proven performance is required.
- 3-5 years of Director level experience required
- Strong understanding of Hospital Institution setting required
- Deep working knowledge of Pharmaceutical Advertising Advisory Board (PAAB) and Advertising Standards Canada (ASC) code/review process.
- Product launch experience required.
- Experience in Oncology strongly preferred.
- Must have a demonstrated track record of strong leadership capabilities with ability to work effectively in a matrix environment.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical and forecasting skills are required, as are the abilities to master complexity and to integrate insights into strategies.
- Strong executive, verbal and written communication skills are required, along with demonstrated presentation skills.
- Bilingual in English/French would be preferred.
- This position is located in Toronto, ON and requires travel of approximately 25% of the time within Canada and Globally.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
At Johnson & Johnson, we're on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world's healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com
Canada-Ontario-Toronto-19 Green Belt Drive
Janssen Inc. (7710)