A DIGITAL house IS YOUR domain .
Closing: When Filled
Location: Hybrid (Edmonton) or Remote
To you, research, testing and analysis of website traffic, consumer behavior, and general business metrics isn't work - it's what makes you tick! You're a research machine and you thrive on making meaningful recommendations to address relevant business challenges. You're game - there is no research project too big or small. At the Alberta Motor Association (AMA), we truly appreciate the value of our members, and we want their AMA digital experience to be purposeful and memorable. To better achieve this, we're looking for a Optimization Specialist to test, research and analyze . Does this sound like you?
**This role is an 18-month temporary role**
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You love to share thoughts and ideas - after all, two heads are better than one.
- You're creative and resourceful and enjoy working with data to measure and analyze online consumer behavior.
- You 'get' what it means to be part of the team.
- You manage your time as expertly as you manage your projects. Prioritizing, planning and organizing are part of your DNA.
- You enjoy talking about marketing tactics, advertising and search engine optimization.
- You're 'web-savvy' and current on Internet trends, tools and technologies.
- You're a natural at finding business solutions through detailed research and analytics and presenting them to others.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will report to the Team Lead, Marketing Operations.
- Interpret data from a variety of sources, conduct analysis and offer meaningful and relevant recommendations that address and respond to business needs and challenges.
- Lead the design, implementation, and analysis of digital experiments
- Develop personalization and site optimization strategies to drive conversion across all major lead/sales funnels
- Perform detailed analysis and report results across programs, campaigns and segments and make actionable recommendations for improvement.
- Continually test and optimize existing campaigns to identify areas of improvement
- Ensure reliable digital measurement, analysis, and optimization information through the implementation of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Optimizely and other digital marketing tools.
- Develop in-depth reporting to provide meaningful visibility into AMA's business lines.
- Use member data and behaviors to research and analyze business trends to identify new opportunities.
- Perform multivariate or A/B tests to improve the member experience and optimize the performance of AMA's online properties.
- Establish measures of success (KPIs) for monitoring and testing through sequential, A/B and multivariate testing.
- Set up and and maintain Google Analytics and Tag Manager.
- Utilize Google Analytics dashboard for site tracking and to perform regular maintenance.
- Work closely with AMA business units to develop custom scheduled and ad hoc reports to meet their information requirements - after all, it's all about the end user experience!
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- You have a university degree or post-secondary diploma in a related field such as computer science or marketing. Have a degree in something else? Tell us about it and how you can use it in this role.
- You have a minimum of 3 years' experience in delivering conversion testing and optimization.
- You already have extensive experience working with shared web analytics tools such as Google Analytics,
- You also really know your way around advanced web analytics/methodologies, such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys, and market research.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits if you choose to receive them (With payroll deductions).
- Vacation pay is added to each paycheque.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Excellent support from AMA with our brilliant and up to date industry knowledge.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.