About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world's biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
For more on our culture, follow the link to Our Story - https://youtu.be/a6CvsUKYN8g
About the Job
24-7 Intouch is searching for a strategic, creative, energetic, driven marketing leader with strong B2B brand experience and communication skills that thrives in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, and strives for success and results. Does this sound like you? Read on!
The successful candidate must be passionate about all things digital, self-motivated, and prepared to work in an entrepreneurial environment. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse group of people and make a tangible contribution to one of the industry's fastest growing, innovative contact centers. This position will work very closely with our Growth, Customer, People, and Demand Generation teams to deliver innovative marketing campaigns and initiatives.
Reporting to the Vice President of Brand & Communications, the Director of Brand & Customer Marketing will oversee and lead all external and internal brand and consumer marketing content initiatives, across multiple platforms and formats to drive engagement, conversion, retention & leads. This individual should be a true thought leader and an expert in all things related to content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation and localization, analytics and meaningful measurement.
As Director of Brand & Customer Marketing, You Will...
- Develop a 1-3 year brand plan and manage brand strategy from concept to execution
- Manage brand architecture, ensuring the brand nomenclature is followed consistently across the organization and naming of new products and features are developed and effectively integrated into our brand architecture
- Develop brand guidelines that will be leveraged by cross-functional teams, such as marketing, growth and operations, to execute global, regional, and customized campaign initiatives
- Develop marketing strategies that will increase brand awareness and generate growth
- Lead acquisition brand strategies, as needed, including brand management of new acquisitions, and driving synergies as the organization continues to grow
- Manage and coach a team of brand and digital managers, including events and social media, to create strategies and partnerships that align brand positioning, strategic framework, brand architecture and identity
- Refine and elevate brand image and messaging, clearly articulating and reinforcing a consistent positioning around our core brand pillars
- Determine the brand annual KPIs and play an integral role in the development of Marketing's yearly plans to achieve brand goals
- Map out a content strategy that supports and extends to different audiences including prospects, customers, current employees, and potential employees
- Integrate content activities within demand generation marketing campaigns
- Leverage data & insights to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support a point of view and educate customers that leads to critical behavioral metrics
As Director of Brand & Customer Marketing, You Have...
- A Bachelor's degree or higher or equivalent combination of education and experience/training
- 10+ years experience in brand and marketing, developing strategies to position and evolve brands in the marketplace according to specific organizational goals
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Experience handling large budgets and delivering large global initiatives
- Strong project management skills
- Deep knowledge and experience leading content strategy overseeing production and SEO in a complex, matrixed & global environment
- A proven track record of thought leadership in the content space, and experience building out a robust function
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple work streams concurrently
24-7 Intouch provides Equal Employment Opportunities in accordance with all provincial and federal laws. 24-7 Intouch is committed to ensuring equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment and does not discriminate based on protected characteristics.
24-7 Intouch is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please let us know.
By signing this application, the applicant consents to 24-7 Intouch collecting, using and retaining hisher personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.