The Jim Pattison Auto Group's relentless commitment to customer satisfaction has allowed us to grow into one of Canada's largest companies. We encourage career growth and personal development within our company. We are looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and our future growth. We encourage those with the required experience and interest to apply.
The Jim Pattison Auto Group has a new opportunity for a Director, Marketing to join our team at our Group Office in Surrey, BC!
Reporting to the President of The Jim Pattison Auto Group, the Director, Marketing will be responsible for establishing, implementing, and maintaining strategic marketing plans. The Director, Marketing will lead a team to build dealership brand awareness, reputation, and tactical marketing campaigns. The successful incumbent must be self-motivated and resourceful.
- Develop brand strategies and marketing plans for multiple retail locations.
- Work in collaboration and maintaining strong relationships with Original Equipment Manufacturers, General Managers, and senior-level management.
- Manage and oversee The Jim Pattison Auto Group and affiliate location's websites.
- Manage the marketing budget for all staff and resources.
- Produce customer relationship activities, conceive and deliver promotions, partnerships, and various contests.
- Handle public relations, communication, and media.
- Monitor and measure the return of marketing programs and investments.
- Manage and motivate a team of marketing professionals.
- Identify areas for process improvements, and maintain marketing trends and practices.
- 5 years of related experience in senior Marketing Management is required.
- 5 years of experience in traditional marketing, digital marketing, and analytics.
- Automotive experience is considered a strong asset.
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy, sound business judgment, and attention to detail.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues effectively and efficiently.
- Knowledge of rules surrounding confidentiality, information governance, and data protection.
- Excellent organizational and realistic time management skills.
- Clear, concise, and professional written and verbal communication skills. We thank all applicants; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.