A Snapshot of Your Day
The main objective of this position is to grow the opportunity pipeline and orders in new and existing markets for the Industrial Controls & Digitalization portfolio line including Controls, Digitalization, and Service as key growth areas. This position supports the Oil and Gas and Power industry business across Canada. You will be developing business with new and established customers.
How You'll Make an Impact
- You will be assigned an annual sales quota to meet that includes pipeline growth objectives. You will share that goal with the Client Manager Sales organization and support that organization within your assigned territory.
- Mine for opportunities and you will be responsible for taking them from their infancy stage through to closing the order.
- Leverage sales tools provided (SalesForce.com) to fully document each step of your pursuit.
- Collaborate and drive initiatives as required and to communicate with complete transparency to all team members and management, ensuring a key component of the sales process.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience in Control Systems i.e. turbomachinery controls design and applications
- Able to communicate fluently and collaborate with both internal and external customers on control system applications and designs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Travel with the position is required - a minimum of 40%
- Valid Driver's license in good standing
- Knowledge of SFDC (SalesForce.com) or a similar CRM application is a plus
About the Team
In our Industrial Applications division, we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification, and solutions for Subsea business. Our customers are supported with sustainable and mission-critical products, solutions, and services.
Find out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we're also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character - no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Supportive work culture and a healthy work- life balance
- Flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Flexible benefits and savings programs
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell vacation
- Parental leave
- Profit sharing
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives
- Diversity and inclusivity focused