Looking for a great opportunity to work in Canada's largest Automotive Group?
Aston Martin, Bentley, and Lamborghini Vancouver are currently looking to fill a position of a Internet Sales Coordinator.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, the Internet Sales Coordinator works directly with the Sales Consultants and customers to generate and follow-up physical appointments for the Sales Department whilst utilizing various merchandising tools to grow the online presence and increasing in-bound generated leads for the dealership.
- Populate and update vehicle online merchandising channels.
- Monitor in-bound digital lead traffic.
- Schedule in-bound digital leads for appointments with sales executives.
- Follow-up on booked appointments with sales executives.
- Report to management on progression on a bi-weekly basis.
What we need from you:
- Minimum of 2 years Automotive Administrative or Sales Experience is preferred.
- A self-starter with attention to detail.
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Tech Savvy - Dealer Socket, Outlook, MS Office Applications, Social Media
- Multi-lingual is a strongly considered asset
Dilawri Group of Companies is Canada's largest automotive group with 76 franchised dealerships representing 35 automotive brands throughout Quebec, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Alberta, and British Columbia. Privately owned and operated by the Dilawri family since 1985, the company continues to expand its footprint in Canada, building on its history of excellence in the automotive industry. With more than 4,000 employees, Dilawri Group of Companies is proud to offer exceptional products and customer service in every dealership.
Dilawri Group of Companies is not only a leader in the automotive industry, it is also a leader in the communities it serves, having established The Dilawri Foundation in 2002. The Dilawri Foundation has contributed tens of millions of dollars throughout Canada supporting a variety of charitable causes.
Go to our website to see more about our company and the many reasons why you will want to work for us!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest