The mission of the Global Events Department is to create global events to inspire and excite our audiences and position Aritzia as a world-class destination.
Aritzia is growing, and our Global Events team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for delivering innovative, unforgettable, and impactful events for our people, customers, and partners. As the Corporate Events Associate, Global Events, you will support in ensuring all Aritzia corporate events are delivered on time and within budget, while meeting or exceeding the creative and business objectives. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Global Events to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Corporate Events Associate, Global Events you will:
- Execute world-class corporate events and experiences in an efficient and cost-effective way
- Add value to our corporate events and experiences with memorable and unique keepsake
- Build and maintain the network of corporate event and experience partners
- Seamlessly manage the execution of corporate events and experiences and ensure the brand is represented accordingly
The Corporate Events Associate, Global Events has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in Global Events
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.